• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susan Smith
    Corporal

• Apr 2009

How do I publish

1. I can not publish my pages. I have a VodaHosting account but the IP server number I was given is not in the drop down menue of choices.

2. Also The images I have put into my pages do not show up if I do not have my hard drive on. how do I get my images to save in my page. I have saved the page but imaged do not appear if harddrive is not on.

PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: How do I publish

Originally posted by Susan Smith View Post
    1. I can not publish my pages. I have a VodaHosting account but the IP server number I was given is not in the drop down menue of choices.
    Simply download the a fresh version, IP address are being added all the time. http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1

2. Also The images I have put into my pages do not show up if I do not have my hard drive on. how do I get my images to save in my page. I have saved the page but imaged do not appear if harddrive is not on.

PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you
    Bit confused here, if you computer is on, your hard drive is on, do you mean an external hard drive? In any event until your pages are published you will have to have the hard drive "on". The builder simply saves the location of the images not the actual images on the page, this is why you do not see them with it "off". You will also have to have it on when you publish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
    X