$5- $30 per hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5- $30 per hour

hi all, I am new to vodatalk. Wish I will have good time with you guys and girls. Firstly, I would like to ask you something. I do have a website, but not earning any money. Spent about $900 in the last three months, however no money Ive earned.
    I came across this site
    Should I believe this site and pay to earn money. Advice and information welcome about how to make money.

Thank you.
    Mark

Re: $5- $30 per hour

no...no..did i say no!
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin View Post
      no...no..did i say no!
      Who knows how to make money online?

Comment

Hi and welcome, Mark.

..."How to make money"...

Do you ave any skill that would help you
        achieving this thing that you want, actually, earning money ?
        You should think about proposing something to the public,
        in order to have them coming and, perhaps, buying...

Comment

Generally the way people make money off of a website is:

1) Selling merchandise
          2) Selling memberships to their website
          3) Advertisement

There are other ways but this is the main three. The first relies on you having a product to sell, physical of digital. The second two rely on you having a website with some sort of content that attracts visitors to your site. Even google ads can make you revenue if you attract enough visitors.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by MarkT View Post
            Who knows how to make money online?
            Give me £500 and I'll tell you.

The guy in the link you posted DOES make a lot of money, but not in the way that he says on his website. He makes a lot of money by fooling all of you that he makes money that way... you purchase the details, bam... money in his bank! It's not difficult.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
              Give me £500 and I'll tell you.
              Hey Mark,
              give me ONLY £495,
              and I will tell you.

;)

Comment

Hey Mark, the worldwide web is alive with all its truth and lies. You just have to get enough wisdom to observe before you sympathize. If I were you I would have spent that $900 in the lottery. BTW that's life. You win some, you lose some. I hope there's still left.

Comment

BTW Mark, I live in Bournemouth but I don't know Josh. I came by his add a week ago and I checked google and realized there were lots of them in the google kit guise. Be careful next time.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkT View Post
                    I do have a website, but not earning any money. Spent about $900 in the last three months, however no money Ive earned.
                    Mark
                    It takes longer than 3 months, Mark.

Whatdaflip and Marincky know what they're talking about and I'm sure they would tell you the same thing. It takes that long to even sort out a good approach if you're lucky. Selling product and/or advertising depend on traffic and there is no getting around the time and effort it takes to develop it. If you're a little bit smart and pay close attention sometimes you learn what actually works as you go along.

Good luck....
                    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Agree with all the above. If it sounds to good... you know what I mean. I have spent 12+ long months developing my site and ye ha, just made my first sale last week. Having said that, I'm looking forward to many more but the thing is... work hard, don't give up, and love your mum!
                      Good Luck
                      The Female Zone

Comment

Originally posted by glendene View Post
                        Agree with all the above. If it sounds to good... you know what I mean. I have spent 12+ long months developing my site and ye ha, just made my first sale last week. Having said that, I'm looking forward to many more but the thing is... work hard, don't give up, and love your mum!
                        Good Luck
                        Congratulations glendene !

Comment

Working...
                        X