Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen

Namaste Vodafolk!

I know there must be someone out there in Vodaland who can help me with this..........

I have the pleasure of 'managing' my in-laws' 1500 sqm "garden" & as a reward for completing last year's project of a 100 sqm vegetable garden I have the go-ahead to create my own Zen Garden. (I need somewhere like this, I can tell you LOL!)

I plan for it to be about 15-20 m long by 10-15 m wide. What I need (& as yet have not found) is a supplier of the Granite chips, rake etc.
    I live in Germany so US suppliers are out, sorry! But I notice a lot of Brits hang out in the Lounge & maybe one of you knows/can point me in the direction of a European supplier?

And....if not? Well, Zen is a great topic for Lounge chit-chat..............

so...back to the farm :)
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Re: Zen

I have a mini Zen Garden, it is very soothing. I am also a Silva Mind Developement Graduate. I took the class 7 times. Absolutely Amazing!
    www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

Working...
    X