Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good joke from a new member (minors get out!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good joke from a new member (minors get out!)

Hi, people! I am new at the forums, and I thought the best way to start making friends is to tell some jokes. Here is one!

----------
    An old Pirate was looking for strong men to recruit, and for that reason he placed an advertisement on the local paper. It said : "Sailors wanted. Free sex every day".
    An unemployed sailor got curious, and decided to apply for the job.

"Welcome, strong man!" - said the captain, - "join us and you will travel the seven seas, get lots of gold and trasures, and you'll get to see things that you never saw"

"Look, captain," -the sailor answered,- "I am a sailor, I know how life in the sea is. What caught my attention was the 'Free sex everyday' offer. How's that?"

The captain pointed to a big wooden box that was nearby, and said: "It's true! Join us and you will get free sex everyday! See that wooden box over there? It has a hole on it. Whenever you feel the need to have sex, well, you just stick your thing in that hole and have your way"

"Really?" - said the sailor,- "everyday? "

"Of course! Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and even Sundays!"

"But, wait a minute... what about thursdays?..."

"Well, son... on thursdays it's YOUR turn to get inside the box!"

------------

Yeah, I know it's a little long, but it's really funny! (well, it's really funny in my country)

;)

Re: A good joke from a new member (minors get out!)

Funny or not, VERY inappropriate on this forum.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: A good joke from a new member (minors get out!)

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother anyone, Please, any MOD, kindly remove my post. (I know other chit-chat forums that do not consider this joke offensive, it was my mistake to assume that all forums are the same. I apologize.)

Comment

Working...
      X