Does this sound familiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this sound familiar?

I come up to the study to work on the website.

I check the emails, check the guestbook, check the forum. I then check Google (optimistically in case I've broken the 5 cent barrier today!). I then check the CP to look at the site stats. I then open BV, and go straight onto this Forum. I then look at every new posting right down to the last joke.

Then - I realise I really must get down to some serious work.

But - perhaps that can wait until tomorrow?????

I'm completely redoing my first website, and intend to fully optimise all of the 67 pages. It's going to take a very long time at this rate.

Cheers
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: Does this sound familiar?

Strange ? was sure i posted reply to you limebrook1 thats twice now wow weired !

Comment

I know that feeling all too well, Trish. I'm always going to get on here and get lots done and eventually decide, "I'll do it tomorrow".

Tomorrow hasn't gotten here, yet, and they say it won't (whoever the hell they are), but I do get the joy of reading all the posts on here asking the same questions that were asked yesterday... and the day before... and the day before...
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Put off today what you can do tomorrow...when tomorrow comes it will be today....well you get the drift!
        Ive found that there are just days I want to enjoy the computer and not work on it...then there are days that the touchable world needs optimizing and redoing, just as my site needs attention!...Its all good. put it off and bring it on...as long as it all gets done!

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
          I come up to the study to work on the website.

I check the emails, check the guestbook, check the forum. I then check Google (optimistically in case I've broken the 5 cent barrier today!). I then check the CP to look at the site stats. I then open BV, and go straight onto this Forum. I then look at every new posting right down to the last joke.

Then - I realise I really must get down to some serious work.

But - perhaps that can wait until tomorrow?????

I'm completely redoing my first website, and intend to fully optimise all of the 67 pages. It's going to take a very long time at this rate.

Cheers
          So with you there T! Lol. I'm building a new one, but on the way I thought I'd re-organise all my images. Big mistake! Lol. I now have to go through site No.1 and replace all the images I've moved!.... Sometimes we can be just a bit too tidy minded - like the guy who tidied his public.html folder. LMAO Oh well, ay-oh, ay-oh......

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
            Put off today what you can do tomorrow...when tomorrow comes it will be today....well you get the drift!
            Ive found that there are just days I want to enjoy the computer and not work on it...then there are days that the touchable world needs optimizing and redoing, just as my site needs attention!...Its all good. put it off and bring it on...as long as it all gets done!
            I love the idea of having to optimize the real world! What a great way to describe the day job. Sorts of puts it into context to - something you don't really enjoy but it just has to be done!

Thanks for that!
            Trish
            www.Limebrook.com
            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
            X