You're not going to believe this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not going to believe this!!!

The photo of Michael riding Jazz has been stolen again!! This time it is now supposed to be of 'Danny riding our flashy paint pony, Copper'.

At least thanks to Racefan I now know what to do. I have left a message on the forum where it has appeared (along with loads of other photos which are probably as suspect) telling them to remove it. It is another free web hosting job, so if they don't take it down I'll get onto the hosting company!

And yes, i have just placed a darm great copyright symbol across this particular photo.

At least my lad can be pleased that his photo is so popular - none of the others on the site are being nicked!

In case you are wondering what all the fuss is about I thought I'd let you see the famous photo of Michael and Jazz, aka Annie and Tippee, aka Danny and Copper!

Could all BV users please keep their eyes open and let me know if this photo turns up anywhere else?

Many thanks!

Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: You're not going to believe this!!!

Simply amazing, Trish. Michael and Jazz sure are a pair of globetrotters, aren't they? lol

Let me know if I can be of assistance in your effort to get this corrected.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

What are they like?!?!?! I will keep my eyes open and report back anything suspicious T.

Nail em!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Trish if I see anything I will inform you straight away.

Comment

It might be possible to get a little payback. Check if they hotlinked the image (If they are using the image located on your webspace), if they did you can change the image to anything you want as long as it has the same name, and it will show up on their site.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks all. They have removed the photo and left the odd comment that it was 'easier to get another photo'. I notice there is now another picture of a similar coloured horse jumping, and wondered where they got this one from!

Still, at least Michael has got his identity back again. Again!

Cheers
            Trish
            www.Limebrook.com
            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
            X