Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I can do it anyone can

Hi to everyone,
    Im over 60 years old and first turned on a computer two years ago and Im now about to launch my first web site. So let me say if I can build a web site anyone can. I have tried a few other well known site builders but Blue Voda is by far the best. The thing that got me hooked with Blue Voda is the after sales service. Im basing my business on " GOOD OLD FASHIONED SERVICE" which is becoming a thing of the past. I would just like to say thank you to all of the staff at Blue Voda and the members that help us newbees out. I hope you all have a great day and keep safe.
    Cheers

Re: If I can do it anyone can
    I know the 'new kid on the block' feeling only too well.

A few years back (when I probably was your current age) I was absolutely convinced I'd press a button and wipe out civilization!

As to the staff, you're so right, everyone is a joy.
    However, there is a drawback to Blue Voda - it's addictive!

Mary

http://www.huntertheatrearts.co.uk

Comment

MaryH! shhhh!
      Im in denial!...I think its only productive..and Im sticking to that!...lol

Comment

Dunno what you're all talking about... addictive? Isn't everyone working on their fourth site????? Lol...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

See Amanda has it right! productive! not addictive...of course my family wont agree..lol..but I think all that was disscussed in a different thread!..BlueVoda is really cool. One can tell I like it as I tell everyone and thier answer to my raves is "Do you work for them on commission?"...lol. I tell them "well sorta kinda but no"...lol..then leave them with the address to check it out..Voda Rules!

Comment

Working...
          X