Happy Saturday Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Saturday Everyone!

Just thought I'd wish y'awl a Happy Saturday. I'm in a fantastic mood, all is well in my little world, this is the most wonderful forum ever with the most wonderful people. My new project is up, thanks to Naval and I have a great new browser, thanks to Race. It's bloomin' marvelous! I just wanted to share :o) I'm going to sleep now |O) ZZZzzzzzzz

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Happy Saturday Everyone!

Ps. To the sad and pathetic little saddo who gets their kicks from sending nasty emails - it takes me far less time for me to hit delete that it does for you to type! LOL.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

That's the spirit!

I had my best laughs from the person who used to leave me nasty entries on my guestbook - I found out she was a consultant who had actually walked out on the job - and then tried to come back to work. I told her she choose to go, so she stayed gone! She retaliated by 'googling' me and obviously found my website (never mentioned it to her). She gave herself away as each entry was an attack on the site (variations on telling me how terrible the site was to the fact the content was boring and uninteresting), but then she couldn't help but try and show how clever she was by criticising the layout, accessibility and html coding!

She actually gave me some good tips - which I followed and improved my site! She must have given up once she realised she had actually been giving me free consultancy!

I also had the pleasure of deleting the entries each time they went up!

Very strange people around!

Have a great Saturday - starting to cloud over here but at least a little rain would get the grass growing! (Need to get those horses out into the fields sometime soon as they are going stir crazy in the stables).

Cheers
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
        That's the spirit!

I had my best laughs from the person who used to leave me nasty entries on my guestbook - I found out she was a consultant who had actually walked out on the job - and then tried to come back to work. I told her she choose to go, so she stayed gone! She retaliated by 'googling' me and obviously found my website (never mentioned it to her). She gave herself away as each entry was an attack on the site (variations on telling me how terrible the site was to the fact the content was boring and uninteresting), but then she couldn't help but try and show how clever she was by criticising the layout, accessibility and html coding!

She actually gave me some good tips - which I followed and improved my site! She must have given up once she realised she had actually been giving me free consultancy!

I also had the pleasure of deleting the entries each time they went up!

Very strange people around!

Have a great Saturday - starting to cloud over here but at least a little rain would get the grass growing! (Need to get those horses out into the fields sometime soon as they are going stir crazy in the stables).

Cheers
        Nice one Trish! Lol.

The sun has come out here and it's lovely and mild. I'm off out into the 'real' world for a while to get some lovely fresh spring air. Hope you get some drip drip drip little April showers so that the horses have lots of lovely green grass to munch. Give them a polo from me.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Happy Saturday! Amanda & Trish, don't mean people s---? I worked with a woman who took every opportunity to yell at me just to see if she could make me cry. She even proudly told me about the times she was like that with her husband. He spend all day putting up wallpaper, she came home and told him, "no floral in the hallway!" and proceeded to rip off every strip he had put up that day.

Then she said she told him "now try and put up the floral again and see what happens!"

Yes, strange people indeed.

We live in a small community and there is no room for not getting along. I know of a woman who is a landlady and she is doing everything in her power to harrass her tenant who rents a business space. She has been rude to her other business tenants too. They haven't own the building long, it is a very small town. Who long before they can't find anyone to rent from them and have to foreclose.

We found out the same week we closed our store that she and her husband wanted to buy the building we rented. I'm just glad we got out when we did. We never saw our landlord, best landlord money can buy!

Have a great day. Yard boy cometh today. Have to actually do some physical labor today, yuckkkk! I am on a diet though, maybe I'll get my waistline back. Have to think positive. I look thin until I take the fleece sweater off. My mother-in-law said "You weigh how much! Where is it? I don't see it!"

Apparently all that chocolate compacted well around my midriff :)

Ooh, and now I'm into mini ice cream sundaes, just as tasty, but mini guilt! You can't get 'em in a restaurant though. They won't make 'em that small, lol.

Mariposa
          Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
          www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

You have my sympathy! When I was ill last year I lost a stone - everyone told me I had to put the weight back on! The hospital kindly gave me a leaflet which said drink wine before meals as it helps stimulate the appetite, eat lots of cream cakes and biscuits! I did exactly what they said - but didn't know when to stop! Now all my clothes seem to have shrunk in the wash, and I have put on three quarters of a stone MORE than I lost!

No more chocolate for me for a while - can't cut out the wine though!
            Trish
            www.Limebrook.com
            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Day's nearly over and I'm still happy :o) Lol.

Have got a belting idea for .. ha - you thought I was going to say 'new website' - didn't ya? Lol. No but just a little addition to one of my existing ones that needs a rework anyway. Lol. Today has been a mint day. Thanks for letting me share :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                You have my sympathy! When I was ill last year I lost a stone - everyone told me I had to put the weight back on! The hospital kindly gave me a leaflet which said drink wine before meals as it helps stimulate the appetite, eat lots of cream cakes and biscuits! I did exactly what they said - but didn't know when to stop! Now all my clothes seem to have shrunk in the wash, and I have put on three quarters of a stone MORE than I lost!

No more chocolate for me for a while - can't cut out the wine though!
                LOL

For me it was either cut out the wine or the husband. He thought I was having too much fun! I think he's gettin' ready to cut me off chocolate, too! Summer's comin'. :)

Mariposa
                Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
                www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Lol. Nice geese!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X