Perfect! Anyone like Keane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect! Anyone like Keane?

Keane live in Chicago. Perfect. Absolutely perfect :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Perfect! Anyone like Keane?

Ok. I take that as a 'no' then. Lol. Well they were absolutely out of this world. The best 'live' show I've seen broadcast in a long, long time. The people in Chicago seemed to like them too :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I haven't heard of them, seen any good movies lately? I have to watch a movie with my husband now and then just so he recognizes me! :)
      Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
      www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Mariposa
        I haven't heard of them, seen any good movies lately? I have to watch a movie with my husband now and then just so he recognizes me! :)
        Had a family tea today with Sis, Mum and neice. We watched 'All Because of Dixie Winn' - think that's what it was called. Lol. It was a sweet family film.

My favourite of the last few months was 'The Island' with Ewan McGregor. Fantastic film. 'Stealth' was better than I thought it would be. I liked (very surprisingly!) 'Walking Tall' starring The Rock. A really good story. Also, 'The Terminal' was really good with Tom Hanks.

I am eagerly awaiting 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2'. I absolutely loved the first one. Johnny Depp has got to be one of the best actors of the last twenty years. He is amazing - don't fancy him or anything - but he is the most fabulous actor. He excels at whatever roll he takes on.

Sorry - running away with myself there... but you did ask! Lol. I like films almost as much as I enjoy music and reading.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Didn't mean to ignore you - just never heard or heard of Keane. They will be showing a music video on your channel 4 Friday night at 11:30 - according to their web posting on keanemusic.com. A very good site, by the way and WAY outside my abilities.

DDS
          Dave
          http://www.peacoatpress.com
          ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

argh - whos Keane? - :)) <-big smiles!

Comment

I think the film I referred to earlier is actually called 'All because of Winn Dixie' (A dog named after a convenience store!

Dave - thanks for that I've never even thought of checking out their website. Doh! It is a cool site - how it lets you watch bits of live performances and listen to their music.

Kate - check out http://www.keaneband.com/ and have a listen. They are sooooo good. Their last albums has, in no time at all, become one of my favourite albums of all time - top ten anyway. One of those you listen to and never have to forward 'because you don't like this one that much'. LOL. Every single track is excellent. You can check out their Live8 performance from last summer too on the site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Winn Dixie was, as the name hints, A Southern based super market chain - very big in the land of chitlins and okra. It went bankrupt a year or so ago. Hard to find lard for a good, flakey pie crust these days. Have no idea if this extraneous information adds any depth to your musical experience.

DDS
                Dave
                http://www.peacoatpress.com
                ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill

I am eagerly awaiting 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2'. I absolutely loved the first one. Johnny Depp has got to be one of the best actors of the last twenty years. He is amazing - don't fancy him or anything - but he is the most fabulous actor. He excels at whatever roll he takes on.

Sorry - running away with myself there... but you did ask! Lol. I like films almost as much as I enjoy music and reading.
                  Well I like Johnny Depp! Very fanciable. Especiallyin Pirates - I loved his hair. I really go for men with long hair!!
                  Trish
                  www.Limebrook.com
                  www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                  www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                  www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                  www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                    Well I like Johnny Depp! Very fanciable. Especiallyin Pirates - I loved his hair. I really go for men with long hair!!
                    He was so funny in Pirates. I like the Patrick Stewart look myself. LOL. Some guys do suit long hair though although it doesn't float my boat. Trish - you can have Mr Depp but you'll have to fight my sister! LOL.

It's been chilly, at night, up here - are you any nearer to getting those horses out into the field yet?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by ddstiles
                      Winn Dixie was, as the name hints, A Southern based super market chain - very big in the land of chitlins and okra. It went bankrupt a year or so ago. Hard to find lard for a good, flakey pie crust these days. Have no idea if this extraneous information adds any depth to your musical experience.

DDS
                      Thanks for sharing that Dave. Lol. It was a nice 'feel good' film. I would highly recommend it for family viewing.

Lard? Yuk. Just get a Mc shake. LOL. You'll be hankering after bread and dripping next. LOL.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I also liked Johnny Depp in Pirates. He was very suave and appealing. My husband is a long hair, I didn't like it at first, now I'm converted. I thougnt Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski was very sexy in his long hair too, plus he had a little tummy. Call me older but skinny men don't appeal to me.

We saw Out of Providence on Sun. and we both thought it was very good. Alec Baldwin had practiced his NE accent, althought it sounded more like Massachusetts then Rhode Island, but the tough guy acting by him and his character son were right on target. Funny, touching and just plain good fun.

Cindy
                        Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
                        www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Working...
                        X