Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have never heard one like these before.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never heard one like these before.....

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some f******n’ French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more f********n’ French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the f*******n’ French toast."

Re: I have never heard one like these before.....

AW. Guerorgui! That's funny but you can't use that language on here my friend.

This will be deleted. You have to star the rude words out like f****** etc...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I wonder what kind of mather she is if her kids swear "compulsively" in fornt of her, lol

Comment

That's better! Phew. Lol. It is a joke and to try to discuss the social aspects would start a political tornado. So I'm not going there. Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by gueorgui
          Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some f******n’ French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more f********n’ French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the f*******n’ French toast."
          LMAO
          Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
          www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Amanda you crack me up with your artfullllllllllllllll responses, lol

Comment

Working...
              X