The Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Weather

Beth, I would love that! Email me at countrydesigns50@netscape.net and let me know. I agree that it would be cool to meet someone from our forum. I've only had my voda account for a couple of weeks and already I'm hooked on the forum!

His wife called me today and we were both so relieved. She called Sunday and said that they said he might not make it. It has been an emotional week. Thank you for your kind words.

Cindy
    Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
    www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Hi All,

The weather down here is getting hot, really ready for the pool. Sundays I get in the pool and pretty much stay there, it takes away a lot of the stress from the week and set me up for the stress of the new week. Ha Ha But so true

Trish, I'm so happy for you and your recovery of your little pony. I'm sure that it has everything to do with not only the food and meds but the love as well. They know they are loved.

Cindy, I'm also very happy for you that your beloved friend is going to make it.

Well onto my new stressful day.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Excellent news about your friend Cindy! And I agree this a nice thread and we have engendered a very loving and caring community here. It's a nice place to stop by.

Wherever you are, whatever the weather, we've got friends here and we're all in it together. :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Still a chill in the air here, the daffs are still in bud, -3 last night, cold winds are still blowing but lovely when the suns out.

Some pictures I took today, I do love the sky at this time of year!

Pixel
          www.pixel-photo-images.co.uk
          www.flynnphotography.co.uk
          "a photograph is a memory locked in time,look at that memory & you will remember"

Comment

Thank you Sharon and Amanda. I couldn't agree more. I have made new friends here, and I enjoy being a part of it. It has definitely added to my BV experience, let alone my computer experience.

On occasion hubby asks me if I think I will get bored being a stay at home wife. Somehow I don't think so as long as I have friends like all of you.
            Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz

Comment

Originally posted by Pixel
              Still a chill in the air here, the daffs are still in bud, -3 last night, cold winds are still blowing but lovely when the suns out.

Some pictures I took today, I do love the sky at this time of year!

Stunning photographs Pixel. I can smell that fresh air! Gorgeous!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Pixel - I LOVE Scotland. What part are these pics from?? Haven't made it up to the highlands for a few years now, but will sometime soon. Fantastic place!
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi Girlonthehill, the pictures show a lovely sunny day but there was a fresh wind & it was bitterly cold.
                  Limebrook1, these pictures are taken at Glen Muick at the bottom of Lochnagar, Royal Deeside. You can ride the queens Highland Pony's (when she is not in residence) around this area, beautiful hardy animals.
                  Pixel
                  www.pixel-photo-images.co.uk
                  www.flynnphotography.co.uk
                  "a photograph is a memory locked in time,look at that memory & you will remember"

Comment

It's really pretty where you are Pixel.
                    Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz

Comment

Working...
                    X