Howz things?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Re: Our Place - Drop in for a chat.....

Good evening/afternoon/morning VodaPeeps!!

Happy thoughts...happy deeds...happy days. Have a good one!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Ok, guys! I need your encouragement!
        I took advantage of the $30 off coupon and got an account set up to tinker with setting up Soho for my "lesser" store (still officially on the drawing board), and am going to hypnotize myself watching all the tutorials thrice and absorbing so many threads that I will end up looking like a llama....starting today/tonight.

I think Naval is our resident Soho guru, right?? Hmmm....
        If you see me popping in and out of the forums like a blur, you will know beforehand what is going on, so bear with me.

Thanks (in advance) for everything you offer, and know that I value your assistance as my "secret wellspring" to success!

Thanks, and have a great day. Over!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Girlonthehill
          General

• Oct 2005

Hey, Allstar! How are you doing?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

im ok thanks bezzy mate long time no chatt, im er doin my best to help one and all oh ok get my rank up but it dont hurt to help aswell, just been reading on sharons forum its realy good so i thought i bore you over there with a few tales i made up earlier lol... get the coffe on or crack open a tinn
            y
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
              Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

oooo these cream cakes are so good for my six pack , its true tho isnt it that when you read those who we get to know they actualy have a sound not accent as such but you can get the idea if they are happy or fed up or quiet or....yes im boring
              hey dont leave me now manda wanda baby

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                oooo these cream cakes are so good for my six pack , its true tho isnt it that when you read those who we get to know they actualy have a sound not accent as such but you can get the idea if they are happy or fed up or quiet or....yes im boring
                hey dont leave me now manda wanda baby
                Coffee's on. Lol.

Yes, I think you can tell, to an extent, what kind of mood some people are in. Lol. I wasn't SHOUTING though. You can tell when I want to shout as Racefan's 'Open letter' gets a big bump. Lol. I've got a busy couple of weeks ahead so be warned! I expect my troops to cover any absences in true Voda style! LMAO.

I had some good news today. Nothing special but I'm in a happy, positive and very motivated mood. Lol. I see you've been asking 'tinkering' questions again. You can't leave it alone, can you? Just for the record, I don't like 'enter here' pages. I don't really see the point. ;o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
                  Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

lol i dont realy want a intro just needed an excuse to talk lol you know i could actualy tell you were in a good mood today an yes im losin the plot,well if your havin time away then i am cos *sniff sniff* i will miss you .anyway *slurp* nice brew by the way i need the break cos to be honest ive run out of th.............
                  told you keep goin blank, feel like an oldy on here past few days new faces etc race is quiet ***** not shoutin at me naval not takin the bait whats goin on mand, im goin to have to knuckle down to some work at this rate
                  hey i bet you been to take that recently avnt mand? well if you go again can i come lol

Comment

• allstarfaces
                    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

cos this is someone elses dream na na na na

Comment

• allstarfaces
                      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

433 oooo its close to big girls knickers.com

Comment

• allstarfaces
                        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

is it a long way to your kitchen for that brew mand

Comment

• allstarfaces
                          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

rigamortice

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                            General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                            lol i dont realy want a intro just needed an excuse to talk lol you know i could actualy tell you were in a good mood today an yes im losin the plot,well if your havin time away then i am cos *sniff sniff* i will miss you .anyway *slurp* nice brew by the way i need the break cos to be honest ive run out of th.............
                            told you keep goin blank, feel like an oldy on here past few days new faces etc race is quiet ***** not shoutin at me naval not takin the bait whats goin on mand, im goin to have to knuckle down to some work at this rate
                            Aw, bless. LOL. I won't be away but will be concentrating harder on some stuff. I needed a challenge to be honest.

How you doing with your 'link exchange' thingy. Getting in touch with fan clubs and stuff to see if you can exchange links? Oops, sorry peeps, shop talk. Linda'll be getting her whip out... Lol.

Anymore trips planned this week?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
                              Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

ooooo linda and er whip ooooo , cant be botherd with it all at the moment to be honest forums ok but not to worried its about sellin a few things realy but .... any way trying to drum up bussines otherways apart from goin on other forums etc, got one girl who calls in a lot to chat but am sure its a mate windin me up so wont chat her up yet lol , trips ? naa nothin went to skegness the other week for few days you know when it was realy hot then went raining for 3 days then dead hot again well we went when rainin lol if you want your garden waterin let me know ile go on a weekend break
                              mite sell me website to one of those big .com companys then retire mmmm

Comment

• allstarfaces
                                Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

im in need of a challenge at the mo realy trying hard to think of a new website to get me teeth into but then think about all the advertising trouble etc mmmm need to concentrate on sales of the web now i think a bit more mite start lookin for a shop or somethin to make me brain get goin again, go on be honest did you go see take that at M.E.N last week lol

Comment

Working...
                                X