• Show
Clear All
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Our Place - Drop in for a chat.....

Originally posted by allstarfaces
    aaaaaaawwwwwww memories they take you back to the **** old days
    i got the first ever one cos i was spoilt bratt lol zx 80 no keys just a flat board tiny thing plugged into t.v and made it go all funny lol then i ii had a memory expansion of ....wait for it........... 2k yes a whole 2k extra this meanrt i could programe my name to run down the screen or spend 3 days typing to play ping pong but had no controller aaaahhhh the ZX81 came out and the whole world opend up wish i had them now boxed worth about 100 quid lol sayin that prob 100 quid then aswell lol
    A whole extra 2k???? WOW! A BBC Model A had 32k, the Model B had 64k! LMAO You can get those little personal organisers now with more than 64k. It's unfathomable! LMAO I remember friends having the ZX81. That was THE machine to have. Yes, they are collectable, though goodness knows why??!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      how do i get a pic on here from my desk top ?
      Upload it to your server (use file publisher in BV) then use the URL)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• allstarfaces
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

oh thats rite i start chattin an you all go home ye ye just great ye ......................feel like billy no mates now cheers an i had somethin ded exciting to tell you too

sorry s**** that fort i was left alone then lmao
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

av a guess what ive just bought on ebay as we were chattin ?

a zx80 just done £108.00 lol
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• beegud2
            Major General

• Apr 2006

Oh..by the way...back to the topic of KFC...it's the best here in JA. Every visitor who has ever tried it, says it is more flavorful and tastes nothing like in the states or UK. I have to agree...sorry no offense to your foul...but ours are tastier....of course now I'm a vegetarian..(not by choice...health reasons) and I cry bucktfuls when I drive by....woe is me.....sniff..the good ole days of KFC...sniff..sniff
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• kassi59
              Major General

• Nov 2005

Ah beezzz your in Jamacia which reminds me of the only fried chicken as far as Im concerned..and that was a wonderful man from out side of Kingston by the name of James. When he was in Vermont would come over and make me a batch of HIS fried chicken that I could have in my freezer and cook as I wanted..I miss his visits....lol.....

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by xoqez
                there is a technology called RFID which is pretty call as GPS and GIS can be out by a little I cannot remember the exacts but it was in the multiple km's a while back.

RFID runs on a radio frequency and is being used in retail stores to locate and track inventory and catch shop lifters.

it is very cool they could put them on ever car in the car park and have it trasmit your number plate.
                I am very much opposed to RFID and it's cancerous spread out of retail and into other realms of everday life never intended.

Orignally implemented by Wal*Mart as a way for them to streamline their distribution methodology (tracking their inventory on the FIFO basis), RFID then slipped into use by select manufacturers who began to insert RFID tags into the products themselves after redesigning the units to maintain interaction for more than 2 years without a self-generating power source (by switching to passive ressonance). >> This meant that not only would a store be able to locate a product anywhere on the premises, but essentially you could be scanned at the door to reveal where and when you bought your *****, shirt, etc.....AND since it was now passive-responsive, a scanner could be driven down the street to locate individuals known to posess a serialized product, for example, or a company could even hover in a helicopter to see how many homes have their product inside, etc. etc.

Another instance of the "Big Brother" intruding into the Privacy we value so highly......

(and I know! support for GRS in cell phones is a plausible use of the technology to locate terrorists - the justification for requiring it in all cell phones in 2002 - but RFID technology unchecked I am very much against!!!)
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Hey Linda??
                  Notice how we now have a "sideways scroll" on this thread??
                  (I guess the page minder doesn't reform??)

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
                    Special Status

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                    Oh..by the way...back to the topic of KFC...it's the best here in JA. Every visitor who has ever tried it, says it is more flavorful and tastes nothing like in the states or UK. I have to agree...sorry no offense to your foul...but ours are tastier....of course now I'm a vegetarian..(not by choice...health reasons) and I cry bucktfuls when I drive by....woe is me.....sniff..the good ole days of KFC...sniff..sniff
                    i have a Particular liking for chicken right now, every were i go at the moment people are talking about food.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Apparently, the appetite of Aliens (especially our Alien) is never quenched...

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
                        Special Status

• Jan 2006

after chasing that chicken around the ship yesterday, it's worked up an Appetite.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                          after chasing that chicken around the ship yesterday, it's worked up an Appetite.
                          Funny...I thought you'd zap 'em (which would cook it in it's own juices) and gobble 'em up right then and there!

Ahhhh....to have advanced technology.....LOLOLOL !!!! I'd probably blast my own foot off, if I could ever get it out of my mouth, that is!

LINDA!!! WE NEED YOU !!! This sideways scroll is making me feel dizzy!

Comment

• limebrook1
                            Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Hey, anyone else remember the Amstrad's PCW? With it's funny size discs? I wrote a couple of novels on one - now all I am left with are discs which can't be read by anything!
                            Trish
                            www.Limebrook.com
                            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by limebrook1
                              Hey, anyone else remember the Amstrad's PCW? With it's funny size discs? I wrote a couple of novels on one - now all I am left with are discs which can't be read by anything!
                              You mean those real "floppy disc's" about the size of a 45??
                              LOLOL.....that was back when I had hair!

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
                                Special Status

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                                Funny...I thought you'd zap 'em (which would cook it in it's own juices) and gobble 'em up right then and there!

Ahhhh....to have advanced technology.....LOLOLOL !!!! I'd probably blast my own foot off, if I could ever get it out of my mouth, that is!

LINDA!!! WE NEED YOU !!! This sideways scroll is making me feel dizzy!
                                Bring out the wine. havn't used the ray gun in years, not since the Accident. but i'll give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X