• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Our Place - Drop in for a chat.....

Originally posted by allstarfaces
    ooooo linda and er whip ooooo , cant be botherd with it all at the moment to be honest forums ok but not to worried its about sellin a few things realy but .... any way trying to drum up bussines otherways apart from goin on other forums etc, got one girl who calls in a lot to chat but am sure its a mate windin me up so wont chat her up yet lol , trips ? naa nothin went to skegness the other week for few days you know when it was realy hot then went raining for 3 days then dead hot again well we went when rainin lol if you want your garden waterin let me know ile go on a weekend break
    mite sell me website to one of those big .com companys then retire mmmm
    Come off it! I live in Manchester - like how do I need my garden watering? LMAO It hasn't stopped pouring down here for three days and it's still flipping freezing (yes Trish - you can laugh - wait 'til you get home all warm and suntanned - you'll be freezing your butt off, big style! )

You know I'd offload a couple of mine if I thought anyone would be remotely interested. Lol. ***** said Hallmark would be getting in touch but I'm still waiting. LOL The fun, for me, is in the designing and building.

Glad to hear your forum is going well. You just need to get your name about a bit. Write some articles and stuff.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

im in need of a challenge at the mo realy trying hard to think of a new website to get me teeth into but then think about all the advertising trouble etc mmmm need to concentrate on sales of the web now i think a bit more mite start lookin for a shop or somethin to make me brain get goin again, go on be honest did you go see take that at M.E.N last week lol
      No way! I wanted to go to Blackburn to see The Levellers but think I've missed it. The next band I'll see will be Keane. I absolutely love them to bits. I still play their album every day, singing my little heart out. Lol. They are so the best band to have appeared for ages. I like other recent ones too, The Killers, Razorlight, Scissor Sisters, Maroon 5, but Keane are the best, by far. Modern concerts don't seem as intimate as they used to. It's like the MEN versus the Manchester Apollo. Now Thin Lizzy at the Apollo, that was really cool and, compared to the MEN, they were right there in front of you. Who was the last band you went to see?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

lol cant beleive shes in california and still writing on here lol got laff at the girl she likes it here doesnt she and mmmm is it more quiet latley lol
        hallmark prob havnt found you on google yet have you done what you were told from the forums on met thingys lol i bet not
        glad you got good news you know , you c i can be caring and considrate sometimes
        god my pselling is gettin orse must be my dyslexia again, just been on the promote your site forum then and it was weird cos i ony realy go new posts now and it felt like id stepped back in time .........*making weird wooooohhh noises* ...... wheres me pills? are thats better any way better go bed stop borin you glad you ad good news mate be lucky and hey top banana baby
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          No way! I wanted to go to Blackburn to see The Levellers but think I've missed it. The next band I'll see will be Keane. I absolutely love them to bits. I still play their album every day, singing my little heart out. Lol. They are so the best band to have appeared for ages. I like other recent ones too, The Killers, Razorlight, Scissor Sisters, Maroon 5, but Keane are the best, by far. Modern concerts don't seem as intimate as they used to. It's like the MEN versus the Manchester Apollo. Now Thin Lizzy at the Apollo, that was really cool and, compared to the MEN, they were right there in front of you. Who was the last band you went to see?
          wow the last band ???????/ not sure seen a lot of small venue bands but the last appollo was macy grey i think rote at the front that was realy good and she kept eyein me up yes its true she did ,,, honest

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

i like the pub bands rock etc when you get up in the mornin and cant hear any one speakin at you for week

Comment

• Girlonthehill
              General

• Oct 2005

lol cant beleive shes in california and still writing on here lol got laff at the girl she likes it here doesnt she and mmmm is it more quiet latley lol
              hallmark prob havnt found you on google yet have you done what you were told from the forums on met thingys lol i bet not
              glad you got good news you know , you c i can be caring and considrate sometimes
              god my pselling is gettin orse must be my dyslexia again, just been on the promote your site forum then and it was weird cos i ony realy go new posts now and it felt like id stepped back in time .........*making weird wooooohhh noises* ...... wheres me pills? are thats better any way better go bed stop borin you glad you ad good news mate be lucky and hey top banana baby
              Top Banana! Night night, matie, see you tomorrow!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
                Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

can i go bed now?

Comment

• allstarfaces
                  Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

night night dont le......... whatever lol c u round lke a donut

Comment

• Lincslady
                    Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Evinin all!

Hey Allstar...what about doing some history about the celeb you get pics of , that would keep you off the street for months lol

You 2 have drank all the flippin coffee!
                    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Lincslady
                      Evinin all!

Hey Allstar...what about doing some history about the celeb you get pics of , that would keep you off the street for months lol

You 2 have drank all the flippin coffee!
                      S'okay, Linda, I put another pot on just in case you popped by! Lol. How's tricks?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Lincslady
                        Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Thank goodness! dont think i can stay awake without it now lol

Yeah fine thanks been a funny kind of day..dont ask me in what way ..just funny lol

Isnt it a nice feeling when you actually get to the stage where you can help someone on here with a problem? ......i never thought i'd ever be doing that ...gave me a real buzz

How to Center your page

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                          General

• Oct 2005

Thank goodness! dont think i can stay awake without it now lol

Yeah fine thanks been a funny kind of day..dont ask me in what way ..just funny lol

Isnt it a nice feeling when you actually get to the stage where you can help someone on here with a problem? ......i never thought i'd ever be doing that ...gave me a real buzz
                          Lol. Yes I saw that you had been busy! Well done, you. It's a really nice feeling when you find that some of the stuff you have learned can help out others. Nice work, Major Lincs. Lol. I remember the first time I posted help for someone and I was so nervous in case I'd said something wrong. Lol. This place is so great isn't it? It has come so far since I joined which wasn't even that long ago. Like Race said a while back, it's really heartwarming to see newer peeps gaining in confidence and helping out others - pay it forward indeed.

Oops forgot your coffee.... here you go, pet.

Today has been a good day. :o))

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Lincslady
                            Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Ha! yeah thats how i felt, i didnt know wether to post or not but the pull of thier frustration was to much for me ..all i could think of was ..oh my god i know what that feels like and I just wanted to help them...for once i actually knew something lol...yeah was a nice feeling

Youve had a good day have you? ..come on then spill the beans

How to Center your page

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                              General

• Oct 2005

Ha! yeah thats how i felt, i didnt know wether to post or not but the pull of thier frustration was to much for me ..all i could think of was ..oh my god i know what that feels like and I just wanted to help them...for once i actually knew something lol...yeah was a nice feeling

Youve had a good day have you? ..come on then spill the beans
                              Nothing special really, just heath stuff, mostly. My familty is ridden with heart problems and I got the all clear today, that's all. I was a little bit, well a lot, worried. Lol. So I feel great now, and I have started work on new project and you know me - I love getting my teeth into something new. Lol I just feel happy, positive and motivated, it's nice.

(Just read our reviews, of that new site, and they're nearly identical. LMAO)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Lincslady
                                Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Awwwww that s fantastic Amanda! ..puts your mind at rest doesnt it? ...my family also has heart troubles...well had ...ther not here anymore also diabetes :o( ....i'm overweight and have been tested and i have the beginings of it so i'm supposed to be controlling it with diet n exersize...i'm useless at both!
                                Its hard to have a lifestyle change after 50yrs lol

Yeah i read it after i posted! lol ..well you know wot they say? ...great minds think alike lol

How to Center your page

Comment

Working...
                                X