• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstarfaces
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Our Place - Drop in for a chat.....

oh great dumped again for ........ a go cart race with your mates outside well thank you
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      oh great dumped again for ........ a go cart race with your mates outside well thank you
      Okay, I keep poppin' back just to keep you happy! LOL And it's not cart racin'!!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by kassi59
        Hey Amanda Girl!...I have my inline frame and outline frames all tickity boo!...All in vivid color!...soooocoolllll...lol
        Well done, Kate - I knew you'd get there! Lol. I just love it when a plan comes together... LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• kassi59
          Major General

• Nov 2005

yea well laid plans!...Day at the races? I dont watch anymore...used to but gave it up for no TV...lol....

Hey my little shinning star - Not all like bald heads...oh yea..ya gotta touch it...but after that...ick...lol...maybe sarah will like it!...that one you can only hope??....

Comment

• Girlonthehill
            General

• Oct 2005

yea well laid plans!...Day at the races? I dont watch anymore...used to but gave it up for no TV...lol....

Hey my little shinning star - Not all like bald heads...oh yea..ya gotta touch it...but after that...ick...lol...maybe sarah will like it!...that one you can only hope??....
            NASCAR racing, Kate. LOL Someone around here got me into it. LOL I love it! Don't like the flippin' advertising though! Aaarrgghh!

You no like the new Allstar look ... Kate? Ick??? Nah... LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• kassi59
              Major General

• Nov 2005

Oh I know what races you were talking about ... we are on the same page or should I say race track..lol....I used to watch them years ago, My uncle used to race his own car in New Hampshire. I was the only avid car race fan....thats why I gave it up as it was a very lonely sport....lol...
              No - dont like the purpose bald look...for me it just doesnt look right...icky icky icky...especially when they dont keep up the shaving...owie!...stubbles...lol...
              I used to shave my sons friends head...that was cool!...lol

Comment

• kassi59
                Major General

• Nov 2005

gotta go make dinner....fish n chips!...yumssssssss!....Im droolin as I type!.....have a good race and a good evening!
                and maybe when I get up in the morning....Alstar will have hair...lol...I really dont know why Im doing this...he does have some very ugly avatars...I could be pushin it!...lol
                nite all!

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                  General

• Oct 2005

Oh I know what races you were talking about ... we are on the same page or should I say race track..lol....I used to watch them years ago, My uncle used to race his own car in New Hampshire. I was the only avid car race fan....thats why I gave it up as it was a very lonely sport....lol...
                  No - dont like the purpose bald look...for me it just doesnt look right...icky icky icky...especially when they dont keep up the shaving...owie!...stubbles...lol...
                  I used to shave my sons friends head...that was cool!...lol
                  LOL, I bet that was cool.
                  I don't watch the races - I listen and have Pit Command online. NASCAR isn't huge in the UK. Not very good coverage. That's how come I can pop in and out of here.

So what ya gonna do now you have finished your new site? Lol. You know how I ended up with six now! LOL

Yeah - hush now - you could live to regret it! LOL Enjoy your supper!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
                    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

oh yes its like so cool ye but no nut ye its like these cars and they go well........round in a circle and like ......go round some more...and like well go some more, and once riite this one time rite a car rite well it like hit the wall rite which is obviuos like as they were all like rite next to the wall like dead fast ye but no but ye then it crashed din it

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
                      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

now darts is a lot more english and a lot more exciting and a lot more fun alround isnt it and one can get tottaly fat and drink as much as one can get in ones mouth and still win the championships what more do you want

Comment

• allstarfaces
                        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

saturday morning wrestling? any one remember? then the americans nicked it and called it wwf with realy big men, but they didnt quite understand the concept did the poor chaps
                        BIG DADDY GIANT HAYSTACKS wow them were the days dickie davies grandstand, oh we had stock car racing and banger racing and then what happend ? yes you guessed it its now nasscar racing with big fancy cars and healthy young men great what next they will nick our rugby and call it football ,jeeeeeesssus

Comment

• allstarfaces
                          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

oh yes just before you over the pond kill me im only joking ok, thats our sense of humour its called mocking lol

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                            General

• Oct 2005

oh yes just before you over the pond kill me im only joking ok, thats our sense of humour its called mocking lol
                            Thin ice - you - skating!!!

Wrestling was bob. My Nan liked it - she used to get in a right tiz. LOL It was still bob though.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
                              Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

LMAO i know i was just having a rant, posted on a nasscar site b4 askin to ask a question for dr someone? any way asked when they are puttin corners on the tracks lol
                              oh and this avater has to change sorry it represents my mood

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                                General

• Oct 2005

LMAO i know i was just having a rant, posted on a nasscar site b4 askin to ask a question for dr someone? any way asked when they are puttin corners on the tracks lol
                                oh and this avater has to change sorry it represents my mood
                                Oh no! I've got used to this one! LOL. Just pick a nice one, eh? Good luck with Dr Checkers! LMAO

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X