• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstarfaces
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Our Place - Drop in for a chat.....

this is so true i was sat there before thinkin oooohhh barbers tommorrw etc and fort ow funny would it be shave tommorrow but leave goaty then get head shaved and go out in sun with me shades get a pic looks just like my mate racey and av avater lol couldnt believe i even thought id want to look like a that lol only jokin but i did and still think i might, wait and see it would be so funny to see his face he thinks im his stalker now lol
    god i need a life but funny tho lamo just thought then i could do an impression of ***** get me shirt on etc with me new head
    or have i just told em all and now it wont be funny are well
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      this is so true i was sat there before thinkin oooohhh barbers tommorrw etc and fort ow funny would it be shave tommorrow but leave goaty then get head shaved and go out in sun with me shades get a pic looks just like my mate racey and av avater lol couldnt believe i even thought id want to look like a that lol only jokin but i did and still think i might, wait and see it would be so funny to see his face he thinks im his stalker now lol
      god i need a life but funny tho lamo just thought then i could do an impression of ***** get me shirt on etc with me new head
      or have i just told em all and now it wont be funny are well
      You're nuts for sure! Kate doesn't like 'bald on purpose' - you might upset her.... Lol. I saw that guy from that detective thing with thingy - you know - it's got a funny name. The guy with the perm.... He reckons that's the next big thing to come back round, anyway. The PERM!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• allstarfaces
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

????????????????? the thingy with the thingy on the thing ????????? and you think i mad, you can tablets to help with the alzhiemers s*** i think i spely something rite god im gettin old

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

wish i hadnt deletd my phot thingy prog id love to be able to have a realy good mess about doin some pics for avater mmmm put me behind ***** peering over shoulder like we are best mates lolor palntin a big smacker on sarahs cheek
          feel like a dennis pennis of the internet

Comment

• Girlonthehill
            General

• Oct 2005

wish i hadnt deletd my phot thingy prog id love to be able to have a realy good mess about doin some pics for avater mmmm put me behind ***** peering over shoulder like we are best mates lolor palntin a big smacker on sarahs cheek
            feel like a dennis pennis of the internet
            You can get a free 30 day trial of this one: http://www.ulead.com/pi/runme.htm It's really good.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• allstarfaces
              Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

cheers for that lol dont encourage me lolrite id better get goin got to be up cheers for chattin mate see you laters

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                General

• Oct 2005

cheers for that lol dont encourage me lolrite id better get goin got to be up cheers for chattin mate see you laters
                See ya later.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                  General

• Oct 2005

A Novel Approach to Saving Money

Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks an accountant.

"Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer.

They all board the train. The accountants take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please."

The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The accountants saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all that). When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to travel without a ticket?" says one perplexed accountant.

"Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer.

When they board the train the three accountants cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the accountants are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, Ticket, please."

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
                    Major General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                    Hi, soon to be!

Nice to see you around a little more often. How much longer to go now - a couple of weeks?

I don't think ***** accidentally did anything of a sort! He erased it, royal. Yup, we have to be careful because a lot of minors, religious outfits, kids groups, NGOs and all sorts host their sites with VH.
                    Hey Girl: Well that little soon to be grand-daughter of mine is still baking in the oven. Twice now she has tried to come into this world and both times the Drs. have stopped the labor. So...her due date is June 26, but I really don't think she's going to last that long. My son and his wife live in San Diego, CA (he is in the Navy). He just left for a 2 week stint out on the ocean, so of course, I'll bet she'll come while he is out. He want's so much to be there when she is born. Oh well, that comes with the territory when you join the Navy. Anyway, I hope that soon I'll be able to announce the birth and post a pic. Have a good day!!
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• racefan20
                      Major General

• Jul 2005

oh great dumped again for ........ a go cart race with your mates outside well thank you
                      Go carts??? They are NOT go carts!!!!!
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• racefan20
                        Major General

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by kassi59
                        No - dont like the purpose bald look...for me it just doesnt look right...icky icky icky...especially when they dont keep up the shaving...
                        Scratching Kate off the Christmas list.....lol
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• kassi59
                          Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by racefan20
                          Scratching Kate off the Christmas list.....lol
                          Oh no! no present?....I (blush) forgot that wonderful beautiful handsome avatar of your!.....lol........
                          ok ok - explaination - I once had a boyfriend that didnt always shave his head and when the "stubble" time came it was icky icky icky picky!....s'ok tho if its taken care of...

Am I back on the list?? If you have ever experienced "stubble love" you will understand my whoas!...lol

Comment

• kassi59
                            Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                            You're nuts for sure! Kate doesn't like 'bald on purpose' - you might upset her.... Lol. I saw that guy from that detective thing with thingy - you know - it's got a funny name. The guy with the perm.... He reckons that's the next big thing to come back round, anyway. The PERM!
                            PERM???!!!! Girl your not supposed to use swear words!....lol...Oh man I really dislike perms!....bad bad bad very bad stuff!
                            Who the are you? roseanne barr?

Comment

• Dream Lady
                              Major General

• Feb 2006

Hey Amanda...was that you I just saw in your Avatar? If so, you are a lovely lady!! Where did you go?? Cindy
                              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                                General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Floor Lady
                                Hey Amanda...was that you I just saw in your Avatar? If so, you are a lovely lady!! Where did you go?? Cindy
                                LOL, thanks Cindy. I chickened out but then thought what the heck. You helped!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X