• Nov 2005

Re: Our Place - Drop in for a chat.....

lol! cute!

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

Heres another cute one!..(actually I think Ill remember this one!..lol)

police car pulls up in front of grandma Cohen's house,
      and grandpa gets out. The polite policeman explained,
      "I came upon this elderly gentleman who said that he was
      lost in the park and couldn't find his way home. He did,
      however, know the address, and so here we are. Do you
      know this gentleman?"

"Of course, officer! It's my Morris!", said grandma Cohen.

Turning to grandpa, she said, "Morris ! You've been going to
      that park for over 30 years! How could you possibly get lost?"

Leaning close, so that the policeman couldn't hear, grandpa
      whispered, "Shhhh I wasn't lost...
      I was just too tired to walk home."

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I'm baaaaaack!
        Hey, Amanda! Finally I get to see that mischievious smile! Good for you!

Vegas was velllly interesting this year....much fewer top-tier retailers in attendance, and business (wholesale vendors selling to retailers) was poor as well. Pretty much a direct reflection of the economy, and I fear it will not let up for some time. Thank God I am building my first Soho site (TheBlingster) on the lower pricepoints and that end of the business.

Otherwise, I just got an email that my templates are ready so I can get that up today.
        Met up with my lady who brought me a magazine about the web's best of everything, and there was a huge spread on a competing host, and I wonder if ***** and Brad know anything about them, and/or plan to respond.....any ideas on how to ask without putting everything up in a Forum (which isn't the best place to discuss such things)???
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Girlonthehill
          General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Vasili
          I'm baaaaaack!
          Hey, Amanda! Finally I get to see that mischievious smile! Good for you!

Vegas was velllly interesting this year....much fewer top-tier retailers in attendance, and business (wholesale vendors selling to retailers) was poor as well. Pretty much a direct reflection of the economy, and I fear it will not let up for some time. Thank God I am building my first Soho site (TheBlingster) on the lower pricepoints and that end of the business.

Otherwise, I just got an email that my templates are ready so I can get that up today.
          Met up with my lady who brought me a magazine about the web's best of everything, and there was a huge spread on a competing host, and I wonder if ***** and Brad know anything about them, and/or plan to respond.....any ideas on how to ask without putting everything up in a Forum (which isn't the best place to discuss such things)???
          Hi Vasili! Welcome back! Your best bet to bring something like that to their attention would be to submit a support ticket for the attention of *****.

Good to see you back.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Harumph, yes....I suppose so.
            Thanks, General Amanda!
            I'll let you know when to take a peek at my new templates (Soho) to see what you have to say about them. Remember, this will be the first of 3 sites I will be doing this with (besides the other 7 I already have in my one BV account).
            Everything else good in VodaLand??? Haven't bothered to bouce around much, and you know why.....

Comment

• davidundalicia
              General

• Mar 2006

Welcome back Vasili...............
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
              Newbies / Beginners Forum
              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Hey, Dave!
                Did ya get a sunburn on deck "exploring" our conversations further while I was gone?
                >>scroll up>> Doing Soho for TheBlingster, and should be installing templates sometime today.....as soon as I get started with that, Jeweler and Diamond need to go up too, especially with the developments I've made at the show....

I popped in while in Vegas (that was neat!), but I still don't think I get the t-shirt thing with *****....

Comment

• davidundalicia
                  General

• Mar 2006

Hi vasili,
                  Yes Iam still interested.....

***** would not let sarah work these forums so everyone kept posting the t-shirts.
                  He went for lunch one day and when he came back every screen was showing the sarah t-shirt........what a gas.....
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Too Cool......
                    (Really, it seems like we truly are still a bunch of kids so absorbed with a new fangled technology, still doing shenannigans whenever we can...)

We even have the girls watching over us and keeping us in line! WOW.
                    It's almost like being married....

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

So, there were these 2 groups of models flown into Vegas for a special runway event, one group was brunette and the other blonde, just the way the fashion designer requested. They all got checked in to thier hotel, and were pleasantly surprised that they were going to be provided with a chartered double-decker bus (all the buses are double deck on the strip now...pretty neat) tour of the strip and onto the shopping mall before returning back to the hotel.

The Guide announced to both groups all the planned stops, and then had them board the bus in groups as well: brunettes on the lower deck, and blondes on top. "Just so you can tease everyone walking on the sidewalk with your hair shining in the sun," she said. All the blondes giggled as they scurried up the stairs to the top deck to take their seats.

As they progressed through the tour, the Guide noticed that the blondes were becoming increasingly more impatient and brooding, but said nothing. No-one could understand why the blondes were not having as much fun as the brunettes, and it finally got the better of the Guide, prompting her to finally ask on the PA system, "Hey up there, you blondes beauties! Are you having fun so far?"

A moment passed, and finally a single voice came back down the stairway, "We'd be having as fun as you all, but it's kind of hard not to feel cheated since we didn't even get a driver!"

(OK, fine...just repeating one I heard as told by a driver of a double decker bus while at a light...)

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                        General

• Oct 2005

So, there were these 2 groups of models flown into Vegas for a special runway event, one group was brunette and the other blonde, just the way the fashion designer requested. They all got checked in to thier hotel, and were pleasantly surprised that they were going to be provided with a chartered double-decker bus (all the buses are double deck on the strip now...pretty neat) tour of the strip and onto the shopping mall before returning back to the hotel.

The Guide announced to both groups all the planned stops, and then had them board the bus in groups as well: brunettes on the lower deck, and blondes on top. "Just so you can tease everyone walking on the sidewalk with your hair shining in the sun," she said. All the blondes giggled as they scurried up the stairs to the top deck to take their seats.

As they progressed through the tour, the Guide noticed that the blondes were becoming increasingly more impatient and brooding, but said nothing. No-one could understand why the blondes were not having as much fun as the brunettes, and it finally got the better of the Guide, prompting her to finally ask on the PA system, "Hey up there, you blondes beauties! Are you having fun so far?"

A moment passed, and finally a single voice came back down the stairway, "We'd be having as fun as you all, but it's kind of hard not to feel cheated since we didn't even get a driver!"

(OK, fine...just repeating one I heard as told by a driver of a double decker bus while at a light...)
                        Oh deary, deary me. Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Lincslady
                          Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Thought it was quite round here lol...welcome back Vasili, sounds like you had a ball
                          Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Hi, LadyLinda!

Yup, twas a ball indeed! (u-Hmmm...yezzum, it was it was).

*Remember I'm dating my ex, right? She met up with me, and surprised me with VIP seating for Zumanity as a late birthday thing (Zumanity is the exotic/erotic show by Cirque de Soleil)....

I did my work, and we enjoyed each other's company immensely.
                            Now...back to work getting my web suite finished (hopefully all by end of summer in time for Christmas).

Funny....I tell a blonde joke and nobody laughs. Too much caffeine already?

Wazup with everyone? Dave said hi, so how's Naval, Race, Andy, Sharon, Mezra, and the rest of the VodaHOST???

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                              General

• Oct 2005

Harumph, yes....I suppose so.
                              Thanks, General Amanda!
                              I'll let you know when to take a peek at my new templates (Soho) to see what you have to say about them. Remember, this will be the first of 3 sites I will be doing this with (besides the other 7 I already have in my one BV account).
                              Everything else good in VodaLand??? Haven't bothered to bouce around much, and you know why.....
                              Sorry, Vasili, I missed this but Dave has filled you in some. The rest, well you know Vodaland! We've been working and playing hard as per usual. I'm looking forward to seeing your latest project. Then you can post an 'Everything you ever needed to know about SohoLaunch but were afraid to ask' paper! Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• royb
                                Major General

• Mar 2006

That all sounds very exciting and interesting.
                                I have just got in work and got a delivery of 10 boxes of A4 paper to take up to the 2nd floor. Oh what an exciting life.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
                                royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X