A Good British Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good British Breakfast

The time has come - We are getting another golf tournament here - the Ladies Professional Golf Assoc. arrives with the best of the best to compete for 2,4 million USD. We house a few players and caddies and, for the last two years, it's been Brits - good people all. We give them a key to the house, a fridge full of beer and full access to food and facilities. The guys (two caddies) seem to go for beans, bacon, eggs and toast. The ladies are more into veggies and discount shopping. What - dear friends - is considered the best English breakfast for the active British male?

Sally and I both volunteer (along with 1,400 others) to support the week long event and it is a 12 hour day, so we can't cater to out guests as we might otherwise do. We just hope that what we have stocked is the right stuff.

Anybody need an autograph?

DDS
    Dave
    http://www.peacoatpress.com
    ddstiles@cox.net

Re: A Good British Breakfast

Originally posted by ddstiles
    The time has come - We are getting another golf tournament here - the Ladies Professional Golf Assoc. arrives with the best of the best to compete for 2,4 million USD. We house a few players and caddies and, for the last two years, it's been Brits - good people all. We give them a key to the house, a fridge full of beer and full access to food and facilities. The guys (two caddies) seem to go for beans, bacon, eggs and toast. The ladies are more into veggies and discount shopping. What - dear friends - is considered the best English breakfast for the active British male?

Sally and I both volunteer (along with 1,400 others) to support the week long event and it is a 12 hour day, so we can't cater to out guests as we might otherwise do. We just hope that what we have stocked is the right stuff.

Anybody need an autograph?

DDS
    My speciality....

Grilled bacon, grilled sausages, fried mushrooms, baked beans, hash browns, tinned tomatoes, some like fried bread but this is losing popularity with the more health concious (which is cool because it's horrible), and toast. AND ENGLISH TEA!!!!!

That ought to bring a smile to their little faces and a rumble in the tum. That's the hot cooked one...

A healthier alternative would be cereal (cornflakes are very popular, weetabix too), toast and Marmalade or jam.

Hope that helps :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

beens must be heinz from england, 2 fried eggs sunny side up not over done not to runny,3 rashers of back bacon not that american streaky stuff,2 plum tomatoes from a tin whole,1 peice of fried bread,fried mushrooms not to many ,2 irish pork sausages fried,1 hash brown,and a pot of tetleys tea from teabags,brown H.P sauce from england, have i forgot something? oh yes a lovely english maiden to serve it up with lovely blonde hair tied up in a bunch with big ....eyes and she will sya to me good morn sir how may i serve you today you sexy hunk ( i put the last bit in for poetic licence) and i will say why i would like you to serve me a big fat mug of tea and a greasy frie up then come rub me back and me feet lol only joking i wouldnt let her rub me back that would be sexist lol .......im going on with meself and me fantasies again arnt i sorry
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Have you people heard of something called 'fat'?....LOL
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
          beens must be heinz from england, 2 fried eggs sunny side up not over done not to runny,3 rashers of back bacon not that american streaky stuff,2 plum tomatoes from a tin whole,1 peice of fried bread,fried mushrooms not to many ,2 irish pork sausages fried,1 hash brown,and a pot of tetleys tea from teabags,brown H.P sauce from england, have i forgot something? oh yes a lovely english maiden to serve it up with lovely blonde hair tied up in a bunch with big ....eyes and she will sya to me good morn sir how may i serve you today you sexy hunk ( i put the last bit in for poetic licence) and i will say why i would like you to serve me a big fat mug of tea and a greasy frie up then come rub me back and me feet lol only joking i wouldnt let her rub me back that would be sexist lol .......im going on with meself and me fantasies again arnt i sorry
          Saved. I can't believe I forgot the eggs! Good call.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
            Have you people heard of something called 'fat'?....LOL

oh its got to be done fried or it aint a full english brekky, that why all the english blokes have fat bellys and red faces on the beaches of spain innit lol

hi my name is chloe and im 6 and my dad feeds me to much fried food so please tell im ooff for me ,and he finks he i s funny but we no he is not
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

That's one smart 6 yer ole you got there...about the fried food anyway...I think you are all funny...a bit nuts too...but what the heck...it's all good.
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

allstarfaces, I miss your animation. Yesterday's was really good.

2 eggs over easy, streaky american bacon (lol), wheat toast and strawberry jam, hold the home fries, I'm dieting. And lots and lots of iced coffee. Or if it's a weekday - cereal, and lots of iced coffee.

Tomorrow's Sat. if I get up early enough I can go out to breakfast with hubby.
                Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
                www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Thank you all for the menu advise. Sounds lkie the kitchen vent fan will need super sizing. You're right about the eggs - tried to scramble them last year and almost got booted out of my own house. The bread will be toasted. The only one who takes care of her diet is the player, Joannna Head: the caddies a just interested in stoking up for a hard day.

Received a golf joke today - A Man shows up at the emergency room all cut and bruised and golf club wrapped around his neck. He tells the doctor he and his wife were out having a liesurely round of golf when he sliced his drive into a cow pasture. His wife does the same thing and both climb the fence to hunt for their golf balls. He spots something white under a cows tail. He lifts the tail and sure enough it's a golf ball. He calls out " This one looks a lot like yours!" a that's about all he remembers until he got dumped in front of the hospital.

Sounds reasonable enough, eh?

DDS
                  Dave
                  http://www.peacoatpress.com
                  ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Working...
                  X