Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wow! Hi Amanda

I went out today and bought extra lean, thick cut bacon, Country style sausage, eggs and baked beans. More cholesterol in that basket than a week at a McDonald's would create. However, they arrive Sunday night and will leave the following Sunday. We're ready and they're good folks - we give them house keys and the run of the place (forgot - got two cases of beer, Vodka and tonic and few small items tio complete the menu). I'll work Wed thru Sunday at least 8 hours, Sally goes all 8 days -a good 12 hours each and the other 1498 volunteers will do there part as well. About $350,000 gets raised for charities, another $1.2 is used to lure the best lady golfers here - this year 49 of the top 50 professionals.

Crazy stuff, but it beats looking at this screen for six hours a day.

Glad you liked the site - I could spend the day prowling that one. Amazing how much free stuff is on the web because of somebody's generous efforts.

Dave
    Dave
    http://www.peacoatpress.com
    ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Re: Wow! Hi Amanda

Originally posted by ddstiles
      I went out today and bought extra lean, thick cut bacon, Country style sausage, eggs and baked beans. More cholesterol in that basket than a week at a McDonald's would create. However, they arrive Sunday night and will leave the following Sunday. We're ready and they're good folks - we give them house keys and the run of the place (forgot - got two cases of beer, Vodka and tonic and few small items tio complete the menu). I'll work Wed thru Sunday at least 8 hours, Sally goes all 8 days -a good 12 hours each and the other 1498 volunteers will do there part as well. About $350,000 gets raised for charities, another $1.2 is used to lure the best lady golfers here - this year 49 of the top 50 professionals.

Crazy stuff, but it beats looking at this screen for six hours a day.

Glad you liked the site - I could spend the day prowling that one. Amazing how much free stuff is on the web because of somebody's generous efforts.

Dave
      Good news that you've done the shopping! Lol. That's great, the good will that is generated and I think 49/50 top golfers speaks for itself really. Lol.

Yes there is heaps of stuff on the web if you have the time to surf. I often find useful bits and bats that I use in my crafting. I'm working on a major new site and would have been at a loss where to start but for work kindly submitted by other helpful people.

We, in turn, do our little bit as all the threads in our forum here are accessed when searching through the SEs.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Wow!

A major new site? When? what about? Big Surprise?

By the way is it not about 2:00 in morning where you are getting a suntan from the monitor's rays?

Sleep, Girl, perchance to dream.... (up another web site).

Dave
        Dave
        http://www.peacoatpress.com
        ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Re: Wow!

Originally posted by ddstiles
          A major new site? When? what about? Big Surprise?

By the way is it not about 2:00 in morning where you are getting a suntan from the monitor's rays?

Sleep, Girl, perchance to dream.... (up another web site).

Dave
          Lol. Yes it is now 0301 hours actually. I quite often work through the night, Dave. I consider myself on the nightshift here on the forumn too. Lol. Naval takes over at about 0600 hours. Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X