About Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Kids

If any of you have children, I made up a Safe Kids Kit for my grandson and some of the other kids for school fundraising. The kit has a lot of tips for both your kids and parents, instead of fingerprint strips all you have to do is take a couple of hair from their brush and place it in an envelope. What I'm getting around to is this if anyone wants a copy of the kit I will be more than happy to send it to you. It is in power point. Send me your e-mail address to : globalchoice@bellsouth.net
    or
    siti@bellsouth.net

The kit is very informative on child safety.
    Sharon Chajin

Re: About Kids

Fingerprint strips? Hair samples? You must explain to an englishwoman. I just try and get my son to remember his phone - and hope he's remembered to turn it on!!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi Trish,

The kit is to be used to help protect and teach your child against child predators. This is a hard subject for all parents but in this day and age necessary. Last year I made these up because it seemed every week a child was kidnapped.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

God Bless you young women with children today. Mine are 20 and 26 yrs old..Parenting is hard enough then to bring on all the issues of today!
        kudos to you all!

Comment

Thank you,

It is just so important that we give our kids a fighting chance, we can never tell what will happen if they are playing outside just out of our site.
          You just never know! Knowledge is power.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Great use of your time for a very needed cause. I have a 26 year old, 22 year old and an 8 year old and I can tell you it's much different today with the 8 year old. You can never be to careful. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'll email you. Thanks.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
              Great use of your time for a very needed cause. I have a 26 year old, 22 year old and an 8 year old and I can tell you it's much different today with the 8 year old. You can never be to careful. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'll email you. Thanks.
              You're older children are my boys ages and I can recall when my oldest now 26. we were shopping in a small dept store, I always would make him a part of shopping even tho he didnt really care about what we were getting. That day we were getting curtain rods...oh yea, but I was asking his opinion of sizes and pretending that his thoughts were correct on the subject (he was 3) well I asked him which size we should get, .... no answer,.......I will never forget the ghostly emptiness I felt when he didnt answer. I stood there never more alone in my life....gathered my wits, and thought...ok, hes in the toy section...and thank God there he was. So now today when I hear of all the awful things going on...It sends a pain wave directly to the pit of my stomach!...
              Good luck with you endevors!

Comment

This was something I did for my granson and made a bunch of them for the schools. But, I believe in it, we had kids that were taken out of their bedrooms, it was awful
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

I would love one. But I hate this electronic contraption that I am currently considering kicking in the circut boards!!!!
                  My daughter needed microsoft office for some school stuff. And my (cough cough) wonderful (cough cough) brother-in-law started me out building a web site in office publisher (groan)! So I activated Office (cry) now when I click on an email me spot here or on a web site I pops up an office page. I have clicked every button that I can see and can't make the D @ % M thing send.
                  -------------------------------------------
                  Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
                    If any of you have children, I made up a Safe Kids Kit for my grandson and some of the other kids for school fundraising. The kit has a lot of tips for both your kids and parents, instead of fingerprint strips all you have to do is take a couple of hair from their brush and place it in an envelope. What I'm getting around to is this if anyone wants a copy of the kit I will be more than happy to send it to you. It is in power point. Send me your e-mail address to : globalchoice@bellsouth.net
                    or
                    siti@bellsouth.net

The kit is very informative on child safety.
                    As a parent of 3 fairly young kids (12, 9, and 3), I have to say that this is an awesome thing you're doing. Thank you! :)
                    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
                    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                      You're older children are my boys ages and I can recall when my oldest now 26. we were shopping in a small dept store, I always would make him a part of shopping even tho he didnt really care about what we were getting. That day we were getting curtain rods...oh yea, but I was asking his opinion of sizes and pretending that his thoughts were correct on the subject (he was 3) well I asked him which size we should get, .... no answer,.......I will never forget the ghostly emptiness I felt when he didnt answer. I stood there never more alone in my life....gathered my wits, and thought...ok, hes in the toy section...and thank God there he was. So now today when I hear of all the awful things going on...It sends a pain wave directly to the pit of my stomach!...
                      Good luck with you endevors!
                      unfortunatley or maybe not ? that happend to me with my 6 year old (im a single father of 4 and she was there 1 second gone the next but she was found by a store detective downstairs looking for me, so what you said is just how i feel now and i am so carefull now its realy helped in a weird way to understand what it would of been like otherwise , are well on a lighter note shes fine and thats all that counts but wont ever forget... how old is the pic you have cos you dont look old enough to have grown up kids?
                      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
                      X