A thanks to you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thanks to you all

I know I'm not too good about posting here as much as others - not namin' names...Amanda, Navel, Racefan, Bethers, Sharon, Trish, et al. I'm so busy it's hard to just read, let alone write, but I do swoop in every day just to check in. I just wanted you all to know how much I enjoy this community and how greatful I am to have met you all and how much you've helped me and given me confidence.

This is a great company, you all at Vodahost should be proud - and I run two companies so I know! Keep up the great job, I'll at least be lurking... and telling my friends.

And, yeah Amanda, it's addicting. Be posting my latest site this weekend. Already have contacts in Mexico set up, going there for a week next Tuesday. Woo woo.

Best to you all.
    Terri
    www.ice-tropic.com
    www.janebondtravel.com
    www.theazfoodcritic.com

Re: A thanks to you all

Wow, I'm honored to be included. And I do look forward to your posts, Terri - and will definitely be looking forward to seeing your new site.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

reminds me of that song:

"Theyve all gone to mexico"

Have a nice time......lol
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

reminds me of that other song they have forgot to mention that nutter allstarfaces and he is going to cry they all forgot to mention that loony allstarfaces and he is going to say bye bye
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

oh pick us up a bottle of tequilla please thanks

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I've got some tequilla and even some lime allstar - will that dry your tears?
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Nice to be mentioned - not sure I deserved it! I had a night off yesterday with my horse!

I'd just like to thank everyone for keeping me sane - though I think a few of my work colleagues may be thinking the opposite. I've been reading these posts at work and thank goodness I have my own office - though people can look through the door and see me laughing madly to myself. Especially at the group poem. That was a great idea!

Good luck with the site Terri!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                Nice to be mentioned - not sure I deserved it! I had a night off yesterday with my horse!

I'd just like to thank everyone for keeping me sane - though I think a few of my work colleagues may be thinking the opposite. I've been reading these posts at work and thank goodness I have my own office - though people can look through the door and see me laughing madly to myself. Especially at the group poem. That was a great idea!

Good luck with the site Terri!
                im sorry lime brook but did you say your horse had a night off? i dread to think what it does for a living , hay why the long face lol
                i do hope you are not an m.p or something i.e running the country when you are on this forum lol

Comment

Dear Ms. Bond,

I'm getting ready for your new site, look over my new page (Iknow it needs some work) and let me know if you like it.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Have you got room in your suitcase for me? :o)
                    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by jane bond
                      I know I'm not too good about posting here as much as others - not namin' names...Amanda, Navel, Racefan, Bethers, Sharon, Trish, et al. I'm so busy it's hard to just read, let alone write, but I do swoop in every day just to check in. I just wanted you all to know how much I enjoy this community and how greatful I am to have met you all and how much you've helped me and given me confidence.

This is a great company, you all at Vodahost should be proud - and I run two companies so I know! Keep up the great job, I'll at least be lurking... and telling my friends.

And, yeah Amanda, it's addicting. Be posting my latest site this weekend. Already have contacts in Mexico set up, going there for a week next Tuesday. Woo woo.

Best to you all.
                      This was really nice and thank you so much for the mention! Lol. Your words mirror my feelings, pretty much. Good luck for Mexico!! Enjoy!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks all

Sharon - sure did! Registered too.
                        Allstar - a thousand pardons, will get some tequila in your honor, with Bethers' donation, you'll be drunk for a week!
                        All the rest - I'll be posting pics if I can! Thanks again!

We are going thru wine country - should have some good shots of me on the floor after the 9th wine tasting or so!
                        Terri
                        www.ice-tropic.com
                        www.janebondtravel.com
                        www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

I really need that photo.
                          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                            im sorry lime brook but did you say your horse had a night off? i dread to think what it does for a living , hay why the long face lol
                            i do hope you are not an m.p or something i.e running the country when you are on this forum lol
                            LOL - I had the night off which meant my horse had to work!!!

MP? Me? Running the country???? Well, I suppose it couldn't get much worse.
                            Trish
                            www.Limebrook.com
                            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                              LOL - I had the night off which meant my horse had to work!!!

MP? Me? Running the country???? Well, I suppose it couldn't get much worse.
                              LOL! Trish!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                              X