Nuclear railways in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear railways in the UK

This is just plain scary. Trains carrying nuclear waste pass through major stations in the UK (sometimes at peak times) transporting the waste to nuclear power plants such as Sellafield. Chances are, living in the UK your near a line transporting one of these nuclear waste time bombs. With the threat of terrorism still very at much large, this is a little concerning. I've put a little blog about this on my webpage but for more information click on the link below:-

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/content...TOKEN=43495897

Dunno about you but I don't want to be developing extra fingers anytime soon.
    www.dichromatic.net

Re: Nuclear railways in the UK

Originally posted by D.C
    This is just plain scary. Trains carrying nuclear waste pass through major stations in the UK (sometimes at peak times) transporting the waste to nuclear power plants such as Sellafield. Chances are, living in the UK your near a line transporting one of these nuclear waste time bombs. With the threat of terrorism still very at much large, this is a little concerning. I've put a little blog about this on my webpage but for more information click on the link below:-

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/content...TOKEN=43495897

Dunno about you but I don't want to be developing extra fingers anytime soon.
    Yes, I agree, It is very disconcerting. I'm in Manchester which has been a Nuclear free city for many years, luckily. We don't even know the half of it really, you know. Interesting thread - thanks.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X