RANK-GATE - Kisses for Rank Scandal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANK-GATE - Kisses for Rank Scandal!

A scandalous situation has recently been uncovered over at the VodaHost VodaTalk Community Forum.

It would appear that at least one member has come up with an ingenious plot to secure accelorated movement up through the ranks. Mr A, it would seem, is preying on unwitting members by promising 'wet sloppy kisses' in return for Guestbook signing favours. Not only does this help prove to his Mum what a popular chap he is but by offering a 'free prize' he ensures that he doubles his postings!

Luckily for Mr A, who actually is quite an affable chap, and the majority of his co-members don't mind in the least.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: RANK-GATE - Kisses for Rank Scandal!

lmao thats so the funniest thing youve said lol cheeky girl you are, look can i help it if im a genius and a desirable commodity lol, the things i will do for that free domain name is not for the faint hearted ,look i needed my mum to know im not wasting my time on the "tinternety thingy " as she calls it in my bedroom and i am actualy meeting new people and maybe looking to find a home of my own one day with a " special young lady who can take her place one day god forbid " as she would say so i thamk you for your time and wish you all the very best good night......oh and race is the best in the world so there....... apart from me that is
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      lmao thats so the funniest thing youve said lol cheeky girl you are, look can i help it if im a genius and a desirable commodity lol, the things i will do for that free domain name is not for the faint hearted ,look i needed my mum to know im not wasting my time on the "tinternety thingy " as she calls it in my bedroom and i am actualy meeting new people and maybe looking to find a home of my own one day with a " special young lady who can take her place one day god forbid " as she would say so i thamk you for your time and wish you all the very best good night......oh and race is the best in the world so there....... apart from me that is
      Oi, nutter!! I know! LMAO Glad you found it funny. ;o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

It's the hat isn't it! You don't like the hat!

hmmmmm.
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
          It's the hat isn't it! You don't like the hat!

hmmmmm.
          Que?
          Your hat is lovely, as are you, my friend. LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
          X