I'm about to be a GRANDMA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about to be a GRANDMA!!

Well it's 11:30pm and my son and daughter in law just called. They are on their way to the hospital as they say she is in labor. So here I sit on pins and needles waiting.... instead of going to bed. I wish they lived in the same city as me, but no such luck. May be catching a plane tomorrow. We'll see. I can't wait, as this is my 1st grandchild!! Whoppee!! If you haven't checked out the babyshower site I set up on BV, might want to do it, as it will be changing soon to a Announcing the Birth!! Hope all have a good night/good day!!
    Cindy (or just call me Grandma!!)
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: I'm about to be a GRANDMA!!

Originally posted by Floor Lady
    Well it's 11:30pm and my son and daughter in law just called. They are on their way to the hospital as they say she is in labor. So here I sit on pins and needles waiting.... instead of going to bed. I wish they lived in the same city as me, but no such luck. May be catching a plane tomorrow. We'll see. I can't wait, as this is my 1st grandchild!! Whoppee!! If you haven't checked out the babyshower site I set up on BV, might want to do it, as it will be changing soon to a Announcing the Birth!! Hope all have a good night/good day!!
    Aww, bless. Let us know when you hear!! No nail biting!! Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Amanda! I will. I've been telling everyone, I think I'm to young to be a grandma as I still have an 8 year old at home, but none the less, I'm REAL excited and just dying to see her! I just went and watched Aliens car/ghost video and just about had a heart attack! What time is it in the UK right now?
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thanks Amanda! I will. I've been telling everyone, I think I'm to young to be a grandma as I still have an 8 year old at home, but none the less, I'm REAL excited and just dying to see her! I just went and watched Aliens car/ghost video and just about had a heart attack! What time is it in the UK right now?
        LMAO. I've seen it before and luckily had the speakers off. Lol. It's now 0654 hours. I'm a night owl. Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

So do you stay up all night and sleep during the day? or are you awake all the time? lol
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

So do you stay up all night and sleep during the day? or are you awake all the time? lol
            LOL Didn't you know? I'm a robot. Lol. I sleep some though the day, some in the evening. I hang about here through the night. It has been pretty quiet recently but sometimes it's really busy. I make cards and I find it easier and more productive to work through the night. Far less interuptions. Lol. I'm not one for wasting too much time sleeping anyway. My brain won't let me. Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

lol amanda you are a star you, any way all the best with the new grandchild floorlady
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi Cindy, how exciting! i remember that feeling....my little grandson will be 2 in July ......he's just gorgeous!

Cant wait to hear ..any news yet?

Linda
                Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Congrats Gramma! How exciting!

Comment

That is so great! My grandchild is not due until Sept. and I'm so excited. It's my daughter that is expecting and we went shopping last week. She had to go in to work and the people she works with thought I was her friend, not her mother!

Cindy
                    Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
                    www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

Hahaha Cindy - I thought I was the only one..there was someone that thought my oldest son (26) was my boyfriend, til he said "love you MOM!"..lol...we still laugh about that! no kids yet tho...pout

Comment

Thanks All! Well at 3:00am I got a call that yes she was in labor, but the hospital gave her a shot to stop the contractions and sent her home. They want her to keep that little one baking a bit longer. She is about a month early and has just gotton off of bed rest from doing this a month ago!! She has lost her plug, so my guess is, whether the doctors like it or not, this little girl is wanting OUT!! So, I guess I still have to be a little more patient.

That is so great! My grandchild is not due until Sept. and I'm so excited. It's my daughter that is expecting and we went shopping last week. She had to go in to work and the people she works with thought I was her friend, not her mother!

Funny Cindy. I have a 26 year old, 22 year old and and 8 year old. Everyone always thinks my 8 year old is my grandson! A bit embarassing, but I have fun with it.

I'll keep ya'll updated!!
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Ok...ladies....I'm starting to feel left out here, without any kids of my own....does it ocunt that I helped raise my nephew and niece and love kids in general. Anyhoo...congrats Cindy...it is a wonderful time and it is spring and babies are in the air. Two of my friends just had babies a couple of weeks ago and it is a great thing. Enjoy your day Granny.
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks All! Well at 3:00am I got a call that yes she was in labor, but the hospital gave her a shot to stop the contractions and sent her home. They want her to keep that little one baking a bit longer. She is about a month early and has just gotton off of bed rest from doing this a month ago!! She has lost her plug, so my guess is, whether the doctors like it or not, this little girl is wanting OUT!! So, I guess I still have to be a little more patient.

I'll keep ya'll updated!!
                            As a good friend recently reminded me - good things come to those that wait!! Go knit a couple of extra cardigans, Grandma. Lol. Take care :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

OMGosh!!! No one told me I had to take up knitting (let me see...knit one pearl two???) What else are grandma's expected to do?
                              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                              X