• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstarfaces
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

how are you all today BV fans

Its very quiet in here today as im ill and in bed i am on here getting my ranking up lol and noticed its rather quiet and i notice a few regulars are goin on holidays mm will get a bit more quiet i suppose are well im here to annoy all with my rubbish british wit and charm, keep lookong out the window like that film mmmmm whats it called where hes in the wheelchair, old film, carry grant is it? keeps looking out the window yes you know the one , well upto now the old lady over the road has taken out 2 big binbags full and i realised i havent seen her husband for a few days ( but it is bin day today ) and a workman visited another house and got no answer at the door so he went around the back for 9 mins and 45 seconds mmmm strange maybe he was steeling the coy carp that man has oohhh ive noticed there dog has stopped barking and it always barks aaalllll day the little mutt supposed to be rare breed , my postman hasnt arrived and hes always on time maybe hes still in number 38 with mrs baxter helping her with her blocked drains? will keep you all informed if anything intersting happens
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: how are you all today BV fans

hmm...although your not feeling well it sounds to me like a wonderful relax time..here is raining and dreary, but I like those days too along with the dark day it sorta gives one permission to be a bit lazy - read a book or watch the neighbors..as I dont have any neighbors, the book sounds good..Ive recently been stuck in finishing the DaVinci Code - I dont want to ruin the end of the movie!..haha...just so the movie is supposed to come out and it have taken me from the desire to finish the book..oh well there is always work...lol
    Well Allstar - have a cup of lemon zinger and honey with a biscuit or sliced ginger root and honey and it will soothe what ails ya!

Comment

• allstarfaces
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

hey ive just finished the davinci code the other day and thought it was ever so good and very thought provoking , i like the sound of the cures you have prescribed they sound like its worth being ill lol, blimey its pouring down with rain here and very dark boooo and ive got to go pick up my children in an hour gggrrreeatt its only round the corner but will still get very wet aawwww feeling sorry for myself now lol it is quiet on here today isnt it kate

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Lincslady
        Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

My my what an exciting life you lead allstar!.. you could be the neighbourhood watch person! lol ....i'd keep me eye on that Mrs Smith in number 36 tho if i were you she looks a bit suspect..have you got any binoculars? lol

Linda
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• kassi59
          Major General

• Nov 2005

Yes Allstar - quiet it is...as is here..a very dark and rainy day. Im just relaxing and unlike you dont have to go out into the elements so Ill sit down with you on the pitty pot!...
          I think Im in the mood due to the day to look at an old movie..if I cant find one on satellite I may just drag out cassablanca...always a good one for a rainy day!
          I use those remedies for myself...and although they dont cure you a bit..they just make you feel good...the ginger root seems to numb the aches...and of course the honey coats the sticky pricklies in the throat...

Comment

• beegud2
            Major General

• Apr 2006

Hello....Movie Name is Rear Window with Jimmy Stewart in the wheel chair and Grace Kelly (I think) . An Alfred Hitchcock movie if I remember correctly...but then again too many hours in front of the computer is frying what's left off my grey matter.
            Sorry you are sick but can I just say to you poor folks in the rainy weather...we're enjoying beautiful tropical weather with a soft breeze flowing through after the morning spring rain...sorry...but I hope you all take time to imagine away the blues. Personally I love rainy and stormy weather...great for reading and watching old movies.....lol.
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Lincslady
              Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

lol Kate ..i like that expression ..pitty pot lol

Linda
              Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• kassi59
                Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Lincslady
                lol Kate ..i like that expression ..pitty pot lol

Linda
                Ive used that expression all my life!..not that Ive sat on it a lot..haha..but I do keep forgetting that there are different expressions around the world!
                My mom used to say to not sit on the pitty pot too long as there isnt enough room on it for two!...lol

Comment

• kassi59
                  Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by beegud2
                  Hello....Movie Name is Rear Window with Jimmy Stewart in the wheel chair and Grace Kelly (I think) . An Alfred Hitchcock movie if I remember correctly...but then again too many hours in front of the computer is frying what's left off my grey matter.
                  Sorry you are sick but can I just say to you poor folks in the rainy weather...we're enjoying beautiful tropical weather with a soft breeze flowing through after the morning spring rain...sorry...but I hope you all take time to imagine away the blues. Personally I love rainy and stormy weather...great for reading and watching old movies.....lol.
                  I enjoy the relaxing time of a rainy day...well here in vermont there has been quite a few, but thats why they call it the green mountains! and when this lifts, all will be watered nicely and the sun will allow everything to POP! Im excited to see my wildflowers! my tiny hummingbirds will too!

Comment

• beegud2
                    Major General

• Apr 2006

Sounds perfect Kate...I hear Vermont is a beautiful place, never got a chance to get up there when I was living in the states. Anyhoo...enjoy the weather but as we say in Jamaica..."don' be a dry wedah' tourist"...lol...meaning don't be afraid to get wet in the rain and enjoy it too...although I suppose your rain might be more cold than ours down here.
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

Comment

• kassi59
                      Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by beegud2
                      Sounds perfect Kate...I hear Vermont is a beautiful place, never got a chance to get up there when I was living in the states. Anyhoo...enjoy the weather but as we say in Jamaica..."don' be a dry wedah' tourist"...lol...meaning don't be afraid to get wet in the rain and enjoy it too...although I suppose your rain might be more cold than ours down here.
                      Yes one has to learn to bend as a tree...I have quite a few jamiacan friends..I was on the vermont reaggae commitee for 5yrs...I was even able to meet an old room mate of bob marley! that was kind of cool..
                      You would do yourself a favor by visiting .. it is beautiful..hey til then check out my site!...lol...little plug there!

Comment

• kassi59
                        Major General

• Nov 2005

Somthing just occured to me - This is Allstar that made this thread...He did say BV fans...and that could mean other than BlueVoda..I had just took it as such...but it could mean Black Velvet or other meanings! hmm, now Im thinking!....lol

Comment

• beegud2
                          Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
                          Yes one has to learn to bend as a tree...I have quite a few jamiacan friends..I was on the vermont reaggae commitee for 5yrs...I was even able to meet an old room mate of bob marley! that was kind of cool..
                          You would do yourself a favor by visiting .. it is beautiful..hey til then check out my site!...lol...little plug there!
                          Hey checked out your site again and signed your guest book...will someone tell me where to get one of these guestbooks...is it the one in BV...lol? also checked out your blog....just signed up for mine...I just love how 'high' tech I've gone now...lol...:). Love your blog and will leave my comments there later.

later
                          bzzzzz
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

Comment

• allstarfaces
                            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

lol its blue voda nothing sinister ha ha you are all sounding like you are having a good time at the monet and it sounds like you all live in such beutifull places raining or not, i should of remeberd it was alfred hitchcoks movie rear window with Jimmy stewart i told you i had a cold a bit delerious with the medication lol god what a good film that is and cassablanca sounds like we could all do with a nice cosy sit down wacthin an old movie together bit far to travel for every one ( to my house i mean) lol. hey they have sayings here in manchester about when its raining but there are ladies present so i wont say , better burrst my fun bubble here and go back to reality and do the kids some tea wouldnt mind but they are all 35 to 40 lol

Comment

• beegud2
                              Major General

• Apr 2006

lol...well good to see you are feeling better...you know you are giving me an good excuse to rise in the ranks...I fallen behind my lazy butt just got back in gear and trying to catch up with you lot. Sigh...a girls gotta ask all sort of dumb questions to rise in the ranks ...although better than being accused of bridery using 'free sloppy kisses' I suppose....hmmm...I might have to try that if this doesn't work.
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X