• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: how are you all today BV fans

Beegud2 - we arent allowed to talk shop here so heres the address..lol..that just sounds funny..im talking shop and well never mind..haha

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

ah you signed my guestbook! see I really have nobody there! Allstar has the right idea to force everyone to sign..but I dont like giving up myself like he does!...lol

Comment

• kassi59
        Major General

• Nov 2005

oh how cool, thank you bzz! also Thank you Gary! lol, I hope you all ignored the "monkeyingaround...thats just me...I had to see how it worked!...and ive been hoping that isnt a real address!..haha..that would be really funny!....
        Thank for the kind words!

Comment

• Girlonthehill
          General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
          Its very quiet in here today as im ill and in bed i am on here getting my ranking up lol and noticed its rather quiet and i notice a few regulars are goin on holidays mm will get a bit more quiet i suppose are well im here to annoy all with my rubbish british wit and charm, keep lookong out the window like that film mmmmm whats it called where hes in the wheelchair, old film, carry grant is it? keeps looking out the window yes you know the one , well upto now the old lady over the road has taken out 2 big binbags full and i realised i havent seen her husband for a few days ( but it is bin day today ) and a workman visited another house and got no answer at the door so he went around the back for 9 mins and 45 seconds mmmm strange maybe he was steeling the coy carp that man has oohhh ive noticed there dog has stopped barking and it always barks aaalllll day the little mutt supposed to be rare breed , my postman hasnt arrived and hes always on time maybe hes still in number 38 with mrs baxter helping her with her blocked drains? will keep you all informed if anything intersting happens
          LOL Aw, poor AllStar! This made me laugh, for a change! Hope you're feeling better soon, bairn.

Keep your chin up and keep your eyes on those neighbours!! Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• beegud2
            Major General

• Apr 2006

Oopsie on the talkin' shop, forgot where I was for a moment there...thanks for the info though...:).
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• allstarfaces
              Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
              oh how cool, thank you bzz! also Thank you Gary! lol, I hope you all ignored the "monkeyingaround...thats just me...I had to see how it worked!...and ive been hoping that isnt a real address!..haha..that would be really funny!....
              Thank for the kind words!
              oh no ive just emailed that addres hope she isnt an old lady or something.......and what do you mean amanda "made me laugh for a change" ggggrrrrr ohg and why are you travelling incognito these days to famous to show your self to us mere mortals sir eerrmm maam
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• kassi59
                Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by beegud2
                Oopsie on the talkin' shop, forgot where I was for a moment there...thanks for the info though...:).
                Oh its normal to forget! I know I do! - I guess its ok to snap a rule but not break it!...lol
                feel free to email me if you need some help!..not that I know a whole lot!..lol

Comment

• kassi59
                  Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                  oh no ive just emailed that addres hope she isnt an old lady or something.......and what do you mean amanda "made me laugh for a change" ggggrrrrr ohg and why are you travelling incognito these days to famous to show your self to us mere mortals sir eerrmm maam
                  I have no clue who or what that addy goes to! as I was just me monkeying around...well you know the rest! Now that I have a couple "real" people there - I probably should delete it, just in case someone gets real mad at me..I dont like when people get mad at me!...

Comment

• gueorgui
                    Major

• Dec 2005

Today I just met with new prefossionals that I look forward to work with,

other than that the rain was also enjoyable

Comment

Working...
                    X