A very talented Naval????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very talented Naval????

Naval - you are a very confusing man. You have an Italian site, you speak perfect English, and yet you are Greek! Very confusing!

What other languages do you speak (apart from Blue Voda in which you are very fluent as well!)?????
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: A very talented Naval????

Originally posted by limebrook1
    Naval - you are a very confusing man. You have an Italian site, you speak perfect English, and yet you are Greek! Very confusing!

What other languages do you speak (apart from Blue Voda in which you are very fluent as well!)?????
    Quite simple Trish - Hes a modern day Renaissance man!
    but we had better not have this thread if Allstars nose get too much farther outta joint hes gonna need plastic surgery!...lol

Comment

eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr *sick noises* eeeeeeeerrrrrr will you girls please leave the man alone .........*shaking head in disbeleif* the man is just trying to do his job without all you lot swooning over him for goodness sake hey if you want to see a real man i will put my real avater up later if you want hubba hubba babys
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

TOO LATE TRISH!
        Is there a plastic surgeon in the room???
        Quick its an emergency!....

Comment

I'm gonna save Allstar's avatar here, before he changes it to something else.....
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Trish, i'm in the process of learning some French. I need it for my work. Then, i'm still learning Sicilian... (very difficult dialect).
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

oh you dont know how to speak ....sicilian lol oh my that one i finished ages ago ..... dov'è il bagno - Unn'e' u bagnu ....lol i need a wee gives you a clue ......

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Now now Allstar .....calm down .....i'm sure our Naval has a flaw ..somewhere ......lol

Tho so far ...errrrrr ....hehe

Linda
                  Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                  http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                    Now now Allstar .....calm down .....i'm sure our Naval has a flaw ..somewhere ......lol

Tho so far ...errrrrr ....hehe

Linda
                    um linda look and read again...wheres the flaw??...lol

Comment

Thats what i mean Kate ......i tried real hard to find one lol
                      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                        Thats what i mean Kate ......i tried real hard to find one lol
                        I know...lol...I was strongly concurring!...like I said Hes a modern day Renaissance man!

Comment

ooooohhhhh pppllleeeeeeezzzzzzz stop this rite now or i will have to bring out the big guns and show you my real avater

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                            ooooohhhhh pppllleeeeeeezzzzzzz stop this rite now or i will have to bring out the big guns and show you my real avater
                            double digi dare ya! - navel already had the last one saved in case you need it!...lol

Comment

no swooning now ok be carefull if you are carrying anything hot ok girls
                              my phone numbers on the website ok so one at a time

Comment

Working...
                              X