Hi all... Just thought I would be polite and introduce myself :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peanuckle :-)
    Corporal

• May 2006

Hi all... Just thought I would be polite and introduce myself :-)

Hey Everyone!

My fantastic, cool, intelligent yet witty sister (any guesses???) told this would be a great place to get to know lots of nice people? I didn't want to be a phantom guest who sent random replies to people, so I thought I would introduce myself... My name is Tina and I live in Cornwall, errmmm... This is where I'm meant to say something clever and funny.... ...Nope gone!... I hope you get chance to say "hi" if you get a spare couple of minutes.

x
    Tina x
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: Hi all... Just thought I would be polite and introduce myself

Hi Tina, spent many happy hols in Cornwall
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Corporal

• May 2006

Hi David,

Where abouts in Cornwall have you been? I love it down here, it's so beautiful!!

Tina x
      Tina x

Comment

• Andy128
        Major General

• Dec 2005

Hi Tina-
        Welcome to the family.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• racefan20
          Major General

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by peanuckle :-)
          Hey Everyone!

My fantastic, cool, intelligent yet witty sister (any guesses???) told this would be a great place to get to know lots of nice people? I didn't want to be a phantom guest who sent random replies to people, so I thought I would introduce myself... My name is Tina and I live in Cornwall, errmmm... This is where I'm meant to say something clever and funny.... ...Nope gone!... I hope you get chance to say "hi" if you get a spare couple of minutes.

x
          I'm sorry, but clever and funny are NOT permitted on this forum. There must be a sticky about it around here somewhere, I'll see what I can find.

Just kidding, welcome to VodaHost!
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• Dream Lady
            Major General

• Feb 2006

hmmmmm I wonder what fantastic, cool, and witty sis you are talking about. Lets see......it must be that girl on the other side of the hill!!
            Welcome and we are happy to have you around.

Cindy
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Corporal

• May 2006

Hi Cindy,

How did you guess?? ...You must have inside contacts! Yep my sister is Amanda aka: girl on the hill I'm impressed you recognised my description for her...
              Tina x

Comment

• allstarfaces
                Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

well hello there little sis my my my this makes life interesting lol
                The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Corporal

• May 2006

oops... spot the deliberate mistake! Well I have only been awake about half an hour but that's not a very good excuse... Anyway it's for to early for thoughts like that... You'l go blind
                  Tina x

Comment

• allstarfaces
                    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

lmao i think i want to go blind now , never want to look at another woman again nothing could compare so please let me be blind
                    rite im going back to bed
                    makes me think that amanda cant be as ugly as i thought then lol
                    had deidri barlow in mind but older lol

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Corporal

• May 2006

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                      well hello there little sis my my my this makes life interesting lol
                      Well hello there Mr Allstarfaces! Apart from a double dose of good looks, style and charisma... How would you think this makes things more interesting???
                      Tina x

Comment

Corporal

• May 2006

lmao i think i want to go blind now , never want to look at another woman again nothing could compare so please let me be blind
                        rite im going back to bed
                        makes me think that amanda cant be as ugly as i thought then lol
                        had deidri barlow in mind but older lol
                        LMAO... An older version of Deidri Barlow!!! ... Is that the best you could come up with?? What an image to go to sleep with..... LOL
                        Tina x

Comment

• allstarfaces
                          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by peanuckle :-)
                          Well hello there Mr Allstarfaces! Apart from a double dose of good looks, style and charisma... How would you think this makes things more interesting???
                          have you seen some of the avaters on eer beleive me gorgeus its more intersting lol
                          mmmmm deirde oh no that would make her blanche (older deidrie lol) yes i confess i watch the odd soap as im stood ironing lol thats me gettin a date with you out the window innit night , mornin whatever

Comment

Corporal

• May 2006

have you seen some of the avaters on eer beleive me gorgeus its more intersting lol
                            mmmmm deirde oh no that would make her blanche (older deidrie lol) yes i confess i watch the odd soap as im stood ironing lol thats me gettin a date with you out the window innit night , mornin whatever
                            I don't watch soaps coz their always on when I'm at Tae-kwondo... I'd much rather kick butt any day! Ironing...! If you can cook aswell then were definatly onto something... LOL
                            Tina x

Comment

• allstarfaces
                              Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

tea-kwondo blah its for wimps lol now muay thia thats the real one lol and yes i consider myself to be ok in the kitchen and i can co..............no to cheesy giv us a slap go on i need it , god that mands goin to shoot me after lol

Comment

Working...
                              X