heart warmed thanks to racefan20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heart warmed thanks to racefan20

a Very heart warmed thanks go out to racefan20 you are a God, well in my eyes anyway. you have saved me many times but tonight you saved me from the mother of all mess ups and a good beating from the good wife. not only did you fix my blunder but you took the time to phone me to sort it out. no where on this plant have i seen such Generosity and good will to someone you don't even know, it is to me outstanding. if only there more people like you.
    one of vodahosts finest.
    once again thank you very much.
    and the wife says she love you to bits.

Re: heart warmed thanks to racefan20

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
    a Very heart warmed thanks go out to racefan20 you are a God, well in my eyes anyway. you have saved me many times but tonight you saved me from the mother of all mess ups and a good beating from the good wife. not only did you fix my blunder but you took the time to phone me to sort it out. no where on this plant have i seen such Generosity and good will to someone you don't even know, it is to me outstanding. if only there more people like you.
    one of vodahosts finest.
    Just "paying forward" a huge favor ***** did me, my friend.

Thank you for the kind words - you and your wife are very welcome.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I loved that movie!! I must rent it again and again. It's nice to see people doing for others. Like AlienA says...if only there were more people like you!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
        one of vodahosts finest.
        ditto
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I'm thankfull that race is 3000 mi away. At twice my size and half my age, well you can never tell about someones sence of humor till there close enough to not kill you.

Comment

Working...
          X