• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • circuspet.com
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

who's paying the bill?

A very sick old man comes to, only to find himself in a catholic hospital
    under the care of a stern nun. As soon as he opens his eyes the nun queres " Do you have insurance?" The old man says,"No!" The nun starts in again,"Well then you must have money in the bank." Startled by the nuns insencetivity the old man exclaims, "I do not!". the old man continues, " I haven't worked in over twenty years." The tenatious nun jumps in,"Well then you must have friends or family that help with your finances.' The old man after pausing a moment declairs," I have no friends; and the only family I have is a sister who is an old spinstress nun." Well this got the old gals goat. Flush with anger the nun exclaims,
    " Nuns are not spinstresses, we are all brides of christ!" "Oh"! says the
    old man as a grin comes over his face, " Then let my brother-in-law pick up the tab".

And you know he will, god bless you all

We all have money problems. The poor worry where they can get it. The rich worry how they can keep it.
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: who's paying the bill?

Originally posted by circuspet.com
    A very sick old man comes to, only to find himself in a catholic hospital
    under the care of a stern nun. As soon as he opens his eyes the nun queres " Do you have insurance?" The old man says,"No!" The nun starts in again,"Well then you must have money in the bank." Startled by the nuns insencetivity the old man exclaims, "I do not!". the old man continues, " I haven't worked in over twenty years." The tenatious nun jumps in,"Well then you must have friends or family that help with your finances.' The old man after pausing a moment declairs," I have no friends; and the only family I have is a sister who is an old spinstress nun." Well this got the old gals goat. Flush with anger the nun exclaims,
    " Nuns are not spinstresses, we are all brides of christ!" "Oh"! says the
    old man as a grin comes over his face, " Then let my brother-in-law pick up the tab".

And you know he will, god bless you all

We all have money problems. The poor worry where they can get it. The rich worry how they can keep it.
    LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• limebrook1
      Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Re: who's paying the bill?

Nice one!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info