I'm a Grandma now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Grandma now!!!

Hi all.. I see you have busy chit chatting while I've been away. Some funny stuff this last week!!

Anyway, I've been on an adventure to California. Was able to be present and help in the birth of my first grandchild. Unfortunately there have been many complications. She was born the early morning of June 14th. Both granddaughter and mother have had a rough time. My daughter-in-law is doing great now and my granddaughter is improving everyday. The doc's are hoping she can go home in 7-10 days.

www.noahanne.com

you can get a glipse of what she is going through. Persistant Pulmonary hypertension, pneumothoraces, air pockets under lungs, heart valve not closing properly are a few. But she is on the upswing now and doing well. By next Tuesday, they hope to have her un-sedated and off the venelator/resprirator and in the arms of her mom and dad.

Thanks for letting me share!
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: I'm a Grandma now!!!

Conagrats to you and your family, and you have my prayers that all will be well with your daughter-in-law and the baby.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Congratulations Cindy!

Wishing you all lots of love, prayers and strength!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Aw Cindy, life is never straightforward, is it?

My prayers are with you that everything turns out fine and she can go home soon. How lovely to be a Grandma though. Hopefully soon you'll be able to enjoy it without the worry.

Congratulations to your family - she looks a lovely baby even with all the added tubes etc!

Best regards,
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Congratulations Cindy and best wishes to your daughter in law and granddaughter..

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Hi Cindy,

She looks very strong, these doctors are amazing. If you want someone to chat with let me know and I can give you a call.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Cindy, nice to see you back. If your granddaughter is anything like you she will pull through this and be the more stronger for it.

My daughter went through some heavy trials on birth but she made it just fine......

Best wishes to grandma, daughter and family.......
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
              Newbies / Beginners Forum
              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thank you all for your warm thoughts, prayers and friendship. This is what I love about this Blue Voda forum in that people you have never met, are concerned and caring not only about website issues, but more importantly, Life issues. Thank you! It is amazing what medical technology can do these days. I have a lot of faith that she will pull through all of this and be stronger because of it.

I hope you all have a Wonderful Day!
                Cindy
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Cindy, she will do just fine. You will LOVE being a grandma! There is nothing better.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Congrats grandma...she is a beauty and will be breaking hearts in the future. My prayers and best wishes are sent with this for you and your whole family. Your whole family is blessed with a wonderful new being and to be honest babies just make me go aww and want to start crying because they are so wonderful. Thank you for sharing her.

bee
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Congrats Cindy. To be sure you all are in our prayers. Medicine has come a long way- have faith in it.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Andy
                      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

She is absolutely precious! And, in our prayerful wishes as well.

(A grandmother already? What??? From your picture, I've concluded that you got married when you were nine! )
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Awwwwww Cindy,congratulations! she is an absolute treasure, my love and best wishes fly over the pond to you and your family, welcome to the granny club..:o)
                          Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Vasili: Wow...I knew I liked you! Thank you for the compliment...I needed that.

Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness and prayers. Noa Anne is doing great! She is off the nitric oxide and off the Ventilator. The air tubes are coming out tomorrow and she will finally be able to be in her parents arms most likely tomorrow with an anticipated going home date of Saturday! I may have to make another trip in a few weeks, just so I can hold her to.
                            Thanks again, you are GREAT!!!
                            Cindy
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

This is wonderful news and I'm so happy for you and your family. How far are you away?
                              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                              X