X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saggi
    replied
    Re: Favorite Quotes -

If you want something you have never had, You must be willing to do something you have never done.

Leave a comment:

• larazovich
    replied

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

- Judy Garland

Leave a comment:

• jkadin
    replied

I'll be back or my best one is what ever

joe
    anytime-figurines.com

Leave a comment:

• canuckeh v2.0
    replied

here's one i like for the end of a work day, our company moto is...

"you'd think we care....but we don't"

When everyone is somebody, then no one's anybody.W. S. Gilbert(1836 - 1911)

-cheers

Leave a comment:

• Melusi
    replied

Helllow guys,

My favorites quotes of all time is "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING"

oh, im new here anyway, hope you are all well.

Thank You

MS
    South Africa

Leave a comment:

• sedona
    replied

Momento mori

Good one, General! Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• VodaHost
    replied

Memento Mori

Memento mori is a Latin phrase that may be freely translated as "Remember that you are mortal," "Remember you will die," or "Remember your death". It names a genre of artistic creations that vary widely from one another, but which all share the same purpose, which is to remind people of their own mortality.

In ancient Rome, the phrase is said to have been used on the occasions when a Roman general was parading through the streets of Rome during the victory celebration known as a triumph. Standing behind the victorious general was a slave, and he had the task of reminding the general that, though he was up on the peak today, tomorrow was another day. The servant did this by telling the general that he should remember that he was mortal: "Memento mori."

Leave a comment:

• aarathi
    replied

My favorite quote is "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. " - Albert Eistein

Leave a comment:

• ashashash
    replied

It takes a truely wise man to admit he is a fool and only a truely foolish man would admit to being wise

Leave a comment:

• Vasili
    replied

"Well, truthfully size does matter!"

- Dr. Ruth, commenting on women's preference in diamonds to David Letterman

Leave a comment:

• sedona
    replied

An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leave a comment:

• Meanderer
    replied

He who whispers down a well
    about the things he has to sell
    Will never make as many dollars
    as he who climbs a poll and hollers

Leave a comment:

• sedona
    replied

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
    Michelangelo

Leave a comment:

• devu
    replied

I am Devu.I am a post graduate in Economics with one year diploma in IT.
    Lets have a fun.This happened three months back in my house.There is a toy snake which have originality.Me and my friends did one thing with that.Here there is a servant who works outside the house.He is a peculiar character.We kept that snake where he keeps his clothes so that when he can see it.When he went there to take his clothes he saw the snake and dint know what to do.He looked for a while whether the snake was moving.But after sometimes a little breeze came and the snake fell down.He jumped out and ran with his full life.

Leave a comment:

• devu
    replied

Lets have a phone.Its really amazing and a wonderful joke that happened in my house 6 months back.Here we have a toy snake which looks like original one.Here there is one servant to do outside jobs like digging and cleaning.He is a particular type of person.One day we did one thing.We put that snake where he sits usually.When he saw that snake he dint move for a while.He wanted to take his clothes but he is afraid.If the snake attacks him.He looked for a while and a little breeze came and the snake moved a little.He jumped from that place with his life.He came to tell that there is one snake.I and my friends never minded that.We were watching his movements from start to end.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X