Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

I seem to be able to see the warn feature on my posts, but not on other peoples, so I don't think it is warning others!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

So you don't see a warn feature below my permalink? Because I don't see one on yours. You have a Triangle (report bad post) button, but no warn feature.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Morning earthlings.
        it looks like a naughty boy/girl meter, warning you that you have done something or posted something that is note in line with forum rules. when the meter fills up its bye bye. wonder though if the is a right to appeal .

[Quote]Be afraid. Be very afraid."

Comment

oh boy is that meter so tempting to try to get it filled or what
          who is going to be the first to fill there meter lol and what exactly do have to do to fill it mmmmmm
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Morning Amanda ...i'm fine, hwo you feeling? better i hope

Oooh that warning thingy ...I used to be on a site where it had those ...if you thought someones post or thread was rude or insulting you clicked it and that was a strike against them ...they only get so many strikes then they get kicked off! .....also it was shown for all to see a prcentage of how dodgy you are lol

Allstar your in trouble lol
            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

ha ha lol i think im going to be getting kicked soon lincsy baby
              can people just report you anonamosly? so i could in theory get some one i dont like kicked if i just keep reportin for silly petty things?

vasili dont you dare!
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Yeah you could ...but they kinda beleive in people will be sencible and not abuse it lol ...someone even pressed the button me! ..can you imagine lol ...I was 3% naughty lol
                Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

If this can happen then i better say my good bye's now, might not get a chance later.

[Quote]"Wax-on, wax-off."

Comment

I wonder if Santa's made a deal with VH to keep of a list of who's being naughty and nice...and that's really what the 'warn' meter is...if that's the case I better be a better bee...hmm..is that anything like betty botter bought a bat of butter ....so confused this morning....

So anyway it's a perfectly great morning in the islands and I watched my saturday morning cartoons and feeling great....it's good to be alive....so what aret he rest of you folks up to in your neck of the woods....lol
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                      ha ha lol i think im going to be getting kicked soon lincsy baby
                      can people just report you anonamosly? so i could in theory get some one i dont like kicked if i just keep reportin for silly petty things?

vasili dont you dare!
                      That is my concern too....I can see how some impatient newbie or thinned-skinned individuals (even "floaters" who are not really part of VodaLand) can manipulate post reporting to blacklist Members who genuinely are working well with their peers.......I don't think we really need this feature, since *****/Race/Amanda/Naval/Brad were doing such a great job "moderating" and still covering the bases with the "Triangle"....

As long as these features are being added and dropped, I'm still waiting for the "Perfect" button (like the Staples 'Easy' button) to appear to make all my problems disappear!!!
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

G'Morning Bee!

I have finally drawn up my web schematic (charting 9 additional websites), and I have a LOT of work to do....

So, collapsing in my oversized desk cahir, I have resigned myself to play hookey a few more days. I am simply unprepared emotionally or physically to start another round of full-day at the showrooms, then until 3-4am working in VodaLand.
                        I feel a strong urge to consume ice cream building!
                        And strong coffee with loads of chocolate to sustain me!!

Maybe after all that and prying my ballooned-out puffy self from my chair, I can then rejoin reality, huh??

Comment

Don't worry guys, everything has to go through us and we
                          don't miss anything. That report a bad post link has been
                          there since day one, the reason you just noticed it is becuase
                          of the meter. People report posts all the time, some people
                          even make a hobby of it, but my team has the final word.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ευχαριστώ!

I have complete confidence in you General...and the entire VodaHost Team. Always have!

Does that mean we ARE getting a "Perfect" button after all??? LOL

EDITED> Just now, between posts, my "meter" now shows 90% !!! NOW what did I do????

Comment

click on it to read why.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

CUTE!
                                You showed me just how vain I really am!!!

LOL!
                                I can see that if we ever DO have a VodaGetTogether, we will be laughing and having roaring fun way into the early hours, *****!!

Comment

Working...
                                X