Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

Hi Amanda

I've been very, very busy..................

Just wait to you get that 8mb connection! You'll be a blur on the horizon, blazing a trail across the cyber wilderness, or something.

Nick

Comment

[quote=Vasili]David may have images of me in tights, but I draw the line at being 'frisked'!
      Hey! It was just a ruse to cop a feel on the ladies, brudda!
      (And David fantasizes about everyone! What else does he have to do while basking on deck while his goddess leisurely shops in town??)

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Meaning??
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Although the thread has been closed already, I just wanted everyone to have the opportunity to read "VodaLounge/Chat" > "Time To Retire" penned by our very own illustrious General RaceFan20 before it drifts downward to a back page somewhere....

We all know how the VodaHost opportunity has changed our lives, and I am sure Race has been a large part of that wonderful experience. Take a moment to find it, read it, and reflect on how special this community truly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
            Although the thread has been closed already, I just wanted everyone to have the opportunity to read "VodaLounge/Chat" > "Time To Retire" penned by our very own illustrious General RaceFan20 before it drifts downward to a back page somewhere....

We all know how the VodaHost opportunity has changed our lives, and I am sure Race has been a large part of that wonderful experience. Take a moment to find it, read it, and reflect on how special this community truly is.
            Dam missed it. what am i going to do now.
            Race if your looking in sorry to see your leaving, thanks with all your help on my site Especially the online music on my forum.
            Good luck, you will be sadly missed.

Comment

Question why was the thread closed so Quick.

Comment

Oh Race, just when I was getting used to your sense of humor.......

I well remember back in march this year, when I first joined this rowdy clan,
                of how much help you were giving to everyone...thanks a lot Race.

Good luck with your new sites.

ps can you email me YOUR email please................
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

The thread was closed because some visitors wrote some nasty comments about race , We had to
                  closed it while we deleted the comments and banned them and there IP's. It is now re-open.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

A_____es. To do that to one our best loved and now sadly missed members, is demeaning and dam right rude. i will have to keep an eye out for them i have some new experiments i need to get done.

Comment

???? i dont pop in for a day and miss it all, race if you are lookin in mate do me a favour and drop in now and then ey
                      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

We once had a post about banned members. were race had a Avatar for them. would it be possible to have a place on the forum were banned culprits could be named and shamed possibly with ip Address .
                        you could call it hall of shame have a special Avatar, forum name, and IP address. just a throught.

Comment

• medieval justice?

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                          We once had a post about banned members. were race had a Avatar for them. would it be possible to have a place on the forum were banned culprits could be named and shamed possibly with ip Address .
                          you could call it hall of shame have a special Avatar, forum name, and IP address. just a throught.
                          Even though the idea does sound like fun and it has a slightly medieval tone
                          to it, kind a like having the stockade in the town square. BUT, I don’t think it will be
                          good for business. A good bannishing is punisment enough.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

What is it with some people, how could anyone have anything against Racefan? I sometimes worry about the world.

Comment

Originally posted by nick1346
                              What is it with some people, how could anyone have anything against Racefan? I sometimes worry about the world.
                              Ditto BIGTIME....

I say we sic Alien on the bunch! That way, we can not be blamed, as it is "merely his nature," right???

Comment

aahhhh munch munch

Comment

Working...
                                X