Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

ALright troops...I'mm baaack...been busy playing aunty bee and will be for the next two weeks but I'll get in a for a quick chat (fix of VH...like caffeine now) every day....lol

Although I should forget the little rugrats (not so little ..getting older everyday)....as they forgot my chocolate...waaaa....waaaa

But I suppose I'll get over it...hey Aliens can I have some Spam...share a little will ya?

latah...I'me being shouted for...ahhh the life...spoil em and send em back...hehehehe
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by nick1346
      No Kate take my advice invest in Betamax videos there due to make a huge comeback. A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat
      The last beta movie I saw was called "wizards"...lol..that was over a hundred years ago!
      I dont belive that beta will come back. But if so...I have the movie on vhs now...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
        Must have been a bug or something because its now open for business s usual........p.s. I am getting to like you kassi59.....
        Alright DU!...lol...Im a good luck charm!...hehe.still didnt get an answer of the stock query tho..lol..expected to get this special gold encased email from the lord that would give me a deal!...lol...
        guess Ill just continue!....on!

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
          ALright troops...I'mm baaack...been busy playing aunty bee and will be for the next two weeks but I'll get in a for a quick chat (fix of VH...like caffeine now) every day....lol

Although I should forget the little rugrats (not so little ..getting older everyday)....as they forgot my chocolate...waaaa....waaaa

But I suppose I'll get over it...hey Aliens can I have some Spam...share a little will ya?

latah...I'me being shouted for...ahhh the life...spoil em and send em back...hehehehe
          BZ---be nice..they are the little ones...lol..although they may sound like elders they are just practicing!...lol
          If spam is in the wind?! hand me a chunk! spam spam spam...as the song goes....with a bit of mustard on white bread after its fried in butter!..
          I had to chuckle when I found out there is a book of spam recipes...of course Im going with the non meat type...not the email type!

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! 8Mb and good to go! LOL

I've also let Lincsy outta the shed and given her, her pc back!

Thanks Linda, for letting me use your pc and internet connection all week. You are a star!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

About fillpin time an all! ..do you know how hot it is in there !!......;o)
              Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

oh no they let her out that means...............double trouble great the 2 of em back in here god giv me strentgh
                The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                  About fillpin time an all! ..do you know how hot it is in there !!......;o)
                  FREE AT LAST...don't go wil now and do anything we wouldn't ....hmmm...that may have left you with too many options.

PS. -- where'd Gen. Amanda go...oh there she is...damm the wind from her speed almost knocked me out...lol

BZ---be nice..they are the little ones...lol..although they may sound like elders they are just practicing!...lol
                  They are gettin' a bit more cheeky everyday...god love em...lol
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

LOLOL
                    You gals are just TOO funny! (It's like being back at summer camp again!)

>> OK, now I'm going to sneak up on their cabin and scare the beJesus out of them by throwing an old flashlight battery against their side wall!!!
                    General V isn't patrolling, is he????
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Always on duty!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                        LOLOL
                        You gals are just TOO funny! (It's like being back at summer camp again!)

>> OK, now I'm going to sneak up on their cabin and scare the beJesus out of them by throwing an old flashlight battery against their side wall!!!
                        General V isn't patrolling, is he????
                        You're just plain mean! Go on try it if you dare! You cannot begin to imagine the payback you will suffer. Lincsy, is as we speak, reading up on casting spells! Be warned!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

GREAT!!!!

Now I guess I have to pull another 100 rocks out of the riding ring before dinner, huh General???

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                            You're just plain mean! Go on try it if you dare! You cannot begin to imagine the payback you will suffer. Lincsy, is as we speak, reading up on casting spells! Be warned!
                            I just knew you both were simply "charming".....

Comment

to all the girls ive loved before na na na nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaa na na

zzzzzzzzz getting very boring in here folks i must say!

your all doing the pretend its a real world but its not its your p.c and this is a forum for chatting in real time and none of you have specail powers now come on please get it together now.
                              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                                to all the girls ive loved before na na na nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaa na na

zzzzzzzzz getting very boring in here folks i must say!

your all doing the pretend its a real world but its not its your p.c and this is a forum for chatting in real time and none of you have specail powers now come on please get it together now.
                                Hiya matie! LOL

Whassup? Have ya missed us?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X