Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

What's Thia your busy for a couple of days you come back and i have to dig allmost to the bottom of the bag to find our place.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
      What's Thia your busy for a couple of days you come back and i have to dig allmost to the bottom of the bag to find our place.
      Hello, my friend! Nice to 'see you'! LOL How ya doing? It seems that we are all rather busy these days, eh? Hope all is well with you anyway.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Amanda, next time you pop in have a look here:

Your sites are up and running including your member site....

dont work too hard............
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          Hello, my friend! Nice to 'see you'! LOL How ya doing? It seems that we are all rather busy these days, eh? Hope all is well with you anyway.
          Not bad Amanda apart from having to put this monkey suit on for the day, still only a couple of hours to go and i can get back to myself. busy tell me about it, i have more hacks/mods on my forum now than members. i see the big V has gone away. but then again i think everyone has gone away.

Comment

Not bad Amanda apart from having to put this monkey suit on for the day, still only a couple of hours to go and i can get back to myself. busy tell me about it, i have more hacks/mods on my forum now than members. i see the big V has gone away. but then again i think everyone has gone away.
            Your monkey suit looks fine! LOL LMAO at the hacks and mods! We've got a fair few ourselves, LOL, but we do really love the vB board. It's much more admin friendly than the phpBB.

Yeppers, Vasili's off on his travels - I hope he has a good time and chills out a little. I think he needed the break. It's certainly quiet around here. Even Allstar is quiet. Anyway, TTFN and look after yourselves!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello alll....come on out o' the wood works now...the weekend is over and time for work again....oh wait...it's Emancipation Day tomorrow in Ja and Independence on the 6th... so it's holiday again for me...yeaaaahhh MEE!!....

Well you all working stiffs enjoy the week...I'll be checking in slightly intoxicated....so I'll try to watch my slurrs....lol...latah.
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                Hello alll....come on out o' the wood works now...the weekend is over and time for work again....oh wait...it's Emancipation Day tomorrow in Ja and Independence on the 6th... so it's holiday again for me...yeaaaahhh MEE!!....

Well you all working stiffs enjoy the week...I'll be checking in slightly intoxicated....so I'll try to watch my slurrs....lol...latah.
                beegud2 Have a drink on me, been pretty busy not many peeps on lately.

Comment

Will do Aliens....don't work to hard ....yeah all the usual are out ....Vasili on mini vac....hope he comes 'home' soon....lol

I see the generals are in and out ....must be the season...summer..everyone out trying to get a Tan...lol
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

Comment

beegud2 Have a drink on me, been pretty busy not many peeps on lately.
                    Beezie.. if you had enough drink, don't knock Alien's offer back... get the drink and I'll have it..lol.

Comment

Will do Aliens....don't work to hard ....yeah all the usual are out ....Vasili on mini vac....hope he comes 'home' soon....lol

I see the generals are in and out ....must be the season...summer..everyone out trying to get a Tan...lol
                      ah ha watch this Mr Vasili i see you. throught you were on your hoils.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                        Beezie.. if you had enough drink, don't knock Alien's offer back... get the drink and I'll have it..lol.
                        LOL...Alrighty then...I'm taking orders...what'll it be?...lol

Boy am I gonna be one drunk skunk....sigh...what I do for friends...lol
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL...Alrighty then...I'm taking orders...what'll it be?...lol

Boy am I gonna be one drunk skunk....sigh...what I do for friends...lol
                          I'll have a beer thanx...

No wait.... Alien is paying.. Make that a double Vodka on Tonic with a slice of lime and a couple of olives..lol

Comment

Drinks now being served, just follow the signs to the dark side of the moon. Thank you.

Comment

Drinks now being served, just follow the signs to the dark side of the moon. Thank you.
                              lmao @ the dark side of the moon..

oh boy... I hope I wont run into Darth Vader... I owe him money..lol

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                                lmao @ the dark side of the moon..

oh boy... I hope I wont run into Darth Vader... I owe him money..lol
                                Damm....I missed the last shuttle...hey aliens can you beam me up....I'll pay for ez-ez vodka...but I'm not paying his Darth Vader bill....that's like givin' up my arm and then next I'm all mechanical .....
                                Beezz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X