Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

Wow thanks for the chat, so goodbye to the newbie

Comment

Stop yer whinning! I had to change the the Corporal's diapers!
      LOL. Slow down, good Sir! I don't move as fast as I used to....but then again, I'm a General now, so I don't have to, right??

Welcome to VodaLand, "Denis"......I saw you first post elsewhere, but couldn't stop my task at hand to say anything.

We are looking forward to working with you as you transform you vision into reality!

"Plan Your Work, and Work Your Plan!"
      Simple words, but essential to true success.

Have fun, and have patience for the oldsters in here....we just might be able to help you out someday!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

bump

Don't want out watering hole to fall off the page............
        Rather than have a "JOKES THREAD" to post new funnies in, they keep creating new ones!

I guess I'm old fashioned...or way too organized...

Comment

Morning Vasili - how are you today?
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
          www.TucsonForBeginners.com
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Good evening, Vasili! How are you?

Good morning, Trish! Did you have a good holiday?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Amanda - Great holiday thanks! Now having to get back to work on the sites!

How's things with you?
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                Hi Amanda - Great holiday thanks! Now having to get back to work on the sites!

How's things with you?
                Good news, yep, work, work, work, busy, busy, busy! That's us. I don't get by here so often these days, there are hardly ever any questions to answer when I do, so I just pop by every now and then. The next generation are doing a splendid job which is really nice to see. I can't believe, sometimes, how much this place has changed since I joined. It really was like a ghost town back then and it wasn't even a year ago! LOL Do you remember when people hardly ever posted in the chit-chat section? LOL It's come such a long way since then.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

GOOOOOOOOD Morning, General,Colonel!

My! Tea's hot, cakes on the plate, and I can actually smell the blooms!
                  Rather refreshing after all hte dram the last few days......
                  Amazing how things have changed since we were still in school, isn't it?
                  We've seen it go from black&white TV, to the Moon, to loss of many special leaders, ....it goes on. And now, you literally have a numbing "back-of-the-brain" feeling as if you have to look over you shoulder every time you leave the house! Pathetic....at least this time our brothers caught them (or most of them anyway). Being a civilian never used to be so nervy.

MY! Yes, you ladies look quite up to par today....I see the General is already scooping up solutions, no doubt in preparation for her BV book.
                  Trish....how are YOU??

Mmmm....got a "dinger" (I put threads I'm helping on a doorbell of sorts).
                  See you soon....Good to see you Amanda...

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                    Good news, yep, work, work, work, busy, busy, busy! That's us. I don't get by here so often these days, there are hardly ever any questions to answer when I do, so I just pop by every now and then. The next generation are doing a splendid job which is really nice to see. I can't believe, sometimes, how much this place has changed since I joined. It really was like a ghost town back then and it wasn't even a year ago! LOL Do you remember when people hardly ever posted in the chit-chat section? LOL It's come such a long way since then.
                    I know what you mean - I come here looking for a post to answer and they all been replied to! Like you though, I find I get too side tracked if I spend too much time here, and have to force myself to work on the sites! I have a brand new site which I haven't even started!

Nice to catch up with you now and then!
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                      GOOOOOOOOD Morning, General,Colonel!

My! Tea's hot, cakes on the plate, and I can actually smell the blooms!
                      Rather refreshing after all hte dram the last few days......
                      Amazing how things have changed since we were still in school, isn't it?
                      We've seen it go from black&white TV, to the Moon, to loss of many special leaders, ....it goes on. And now, you literally have a numbing "back-of-the-brain" feeling as if you have to look over you shoulder every time you leave the house! Pathetic....at least this time our brothers caught them (or most of them anyway). Being a civilian never used to be so nervy.

MY! Yes, you ladies look quite up to par today....I see the General is already scooping up solutions, no doubt in preparation for her BV book.
                      Trish....how are YOU??

Mmmm....got a "dinger" (I put threads I'm helping on a doorbell of sorts).
                      See you soon....Good to see you Amanda...
                      Hi Vasili - I'm fine. Just a wee bit concerned about the new bearded dragsons we have got - apart from being Michael's pets they are also the subject of our site, so if we have a problem with them.... Shrek is very quiet today and I'm thinking for goodness sake don't die!!! Hopefully all will be well.

Bit showery here today - moaned about the heat a few weeks ago and now I'm moaning 'cos it's cold! That's life eh?
                      Trish
                      www.Limebrook.com
                      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Trish...methinks your dragons will be fine, but the "beasts" here in VodaLand are in peril!

(I think my humor and my personal perspectives have gotten me in hot water again.)

Comment

Pray do tell us all about vasili.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Have fun
                          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                          Newbies / Beginners Forum
                          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Geez, David....I don't know where to begin!
                            It seems the more I try to avoid the Forums (so I can actually get my work done myself) the more I feel compelled to offer my posts....and in trying to be ever more "brief" and "to the point" (as if to be clear and clearly understood without risk of mis-interpretation), the more I run into a wall of "I don't get it" or "How dare you!" type of reactions.....

Too much emotional response, and I feel obliged to THEN try to fix it or clean up the mess I seeming inspired!

Time to accept the fact I'm bald, and there is a lot more real work to do that the "good work" in this Forum...
                            LOL

PS: Thanks again for forwarding to George...apparently they didn't go through either, so I tried to re-do the whole thing via my Juno account, as if emails coming from a .com were being blocked...

Comment

Re the george thing.......I keep getting his emails and sometimes they answer my questions.
                              Then other times I wonder If he has received anything.

Well at least I tried.
                              Have fun
                              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                              Newbies / Beginners Forum
                              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Vasili:

Me thinks the General par boiles himself as a stimulent.

Comment

Working...
                                X