• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • catsgreen420
    Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Re: Time to retire

Hey Racefan20, Just wanted to say sorry to see you go. Back when I started my website building adventure in February of this year, you were one of the first people to help me out (without making me feel too much like a newbie) and you helped me several times after that as well!! You really do know your stuff here and I agree with Navaldesign and others that think you still have more to offer!! But as we all know, life takes turns and we gotta turn with them or we hit the wall!! So good luck to you and Amanda. I am sure we will all look forward to seeing those 2 new sites. Stay cool and funny and enjoy!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
    catsgreen420

Comment

• nick1346
      Major

• Jan 2006

I saw this as soon as you posted it but I did not know how to reply. I've had time to think now. I have to admit that it was a surprise and not a surprise at the same time. Although we have not had much real direct contact, your posts have given me more help than you realise and for that I'm extremely gratefull. The best way I can show my gratitude is by helping take up a very small bit of the slack you've left. Looking at some of the more technical forums on here is always a bit daunting and seeing the work load that yourself, naval and the rest took upon yourselves and I bow down.
      Take it easy and I for one would like to sit down and have a beer with you and talk **** (I hope I can say that here *****!).

Have a good one

Nick

Comment

• nick1346
        Major

• Jan 2006

Oh and just what are you and Amanda up to?

Cheers

nick

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

Racefan: Sorry to see you go, as I have enjoyed your posts here and there. I love your humor and your bluntness. I can certainly understand how you need to move on and appreciate your post above explaining. Look forward to hearing more of your upcoming venture. Take care.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• allstarfaces
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

for gods sake as he gone yet? phew bit more room in here now
            oh im leaving next week if you all want to say nice things now though id appreciate it thanks lol
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• beegud2
              Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by allstarfaces
              for gods sake as he gone yet? phew bit more room in here now
              oh im leaving next week if you all want to say nice things now though id appreciate it thanks lol
              We don't believe you...proove it...lol
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• OlderAussieGuy
                Private

• Jul 2006

Hello and Goodbye from 78 year old Aussie newcomer, who never got to know you or reap trhe benefits of your advice as so many of your other well wishers here obviously have.

I worked for 3 car dealerships during my working life, flying from the country to the city in a Douglas DC3 56 yeaers ago to drive new Standard Vanguards back home. We used to cruise them at 90mph(150khm...a speed now banned).

I also worked for Bib Stillwell, a man my own age who was a racing car driver and GM and Ford Dealer, and also one time CEO of LearJets. He didn't die from a hitting a power pole at 190+kmh, but from a heart attack...after 'blowing his stack'...'losing his cool'.

Those of you who knew or knew of Cory Rudl of Internet Marketing Centre will remember his love of cars brought about his death...was it last year...or the year before...racing his Porsche? Remember he started out learning to create a website to sell his book 'Cars'.

Enjoy your 'retirement'. Sorry I missed you!

Comment

• limebrook1
                  Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Hi Race - I'll miss you!

My site wouldn't have a forum without you, but at least the help you've given me is there to be used by others on this forum.

And folks who don't know, this is the man who showed me not to roll over and submit, but instead helped me get another website taken off line that had nicked copyright pictures from mine!

Good luck with your new venture - looking forward to seeing this joint site!

Cheers mate
                  Trish
                  www.Limebrook.com
                  www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                  www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                  www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                  www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• nick1346
                    Major

• Jan 2006

Just leave the pie when you leave, yum!

Comment

• beegud2
                      Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by nick1346
                      Just leave the pie when you leave, yum!
                      Ditto..leave the pie behind...hmm..Allstars are you still here?
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

Comment

• allstarfaces
                        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

rite thats it now enough you people hes had enough praise for one week geesh oops turing into a yank gggrrr blimey i meant to say

as he gone yet wnat to start taking the mickey out of him soon come on
                        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• beegud2
                          Major General

• Apr 2006

rite thats it now enough you people hes had enough praise for one week geesh oops turing into a yank gggrrr blimey i meant to say

as he gone yet wnat to start taking the mickey out of him soon come on
                          Aha...see still here...I knew you could'nt leave...oh well no pie for the rest of us...lol
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X