• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: Am I SICK????

Originally posted by ez-ez
    Kate.. Thanks for restoring my hope.. I thought my nervous system was going to be terminally damaged.. I'm sure though once I finish my website my condition will improve.. and who knows, I might even lose the 'twitch' I developed since I joined the forum.. ;-p
    Yes the nervousness will subside once your are finished...but unfortunately the twitch wont - thats a sure sign of addiction and will only subside after you stop the constant screen staring....lol...and of course begin your next one!...hehehehe..then it all begins again!
    vacation is the only real answer....and lots of cold tropical drinks!

Comment

• ez-ez
      Special Status

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
      Yes the nervousness will subside once your are finished...but unfortunately the twitch wont - thats a sure sign of addiction and will only subside after you stop the constant screen staring....lol...and of course begin your next one!...hehehehe..then it all begins again!
      vacation is the only real answer....and lots of cold tropical drinks!
      So I guess no hope for me...
      The cure to my twitch is to have a cold drink when I can't hold a drink because of my twitch...

LMAO

Comment

• kassi59
        Major General

• Nov 2005

So I guess no hope for me...
        The cure to my twitch is to have a cold drink when I can't hold a drink because of my twitch...

LMAO
        shh now S'ok.....relax now little darlin' all you have to do to get outta that 'catch 22' is to find someone to pour while you lay there still!...or a straw is a good thing too!

Comment

• ez-ez
          Special Status

• Mar 2006

shh now S'ok.....relax now little darlin' all you have to do to get outta that 'catch 22' is to find someone to pour while you lay there still!...or a straw is a good thing too!
          I don't like using straws.. What are you doing in mid september..?? Have you been to Aruba Islands before..??

LOL

Comment

• kassi59
            Major General

• Nov 2005

I don't like using straws.. What are you doing in mid september..?? Have you been to Aruba Islands before..??

LOL
            Now thats a thought - but you are going to have to have a look/see again of how long IVE been here and do you really think Im steady enough to pour anything???....Im on a straw...lol...and I too hate straws...
            lmao -

Comment

• ez-ez
              Special Status

• Mar 2006

Now thats a thought - but you are going to have to have a look/see again of how long IVE been here and do you really think Im steady enough to pour anything???....Im on a straw...lol...and I too hate straws...
              lmao -
              lmao
              you're just as bad as I am, huh..? I guess our vacation together doesnt sound too promising..... nothing worse than a man and a woman both laying still waiting for a third person to do their work for them.. hehe

Comment

• kassi59
                Major General

• Nov 2005

lmao
                you're just as bad as I am, huh..? I guess our vacation together doesnt sound too promising..... nothing worse than a man and a woman both laying still waiting for a third person to do their work for them.. hehe
                Oh man I have tears in my eyes...too funny....
                I guess you have a point there....although sounds to be interesting in a strange way......roflmao....or pathetic which ever...

Comment

• ez-ez
                  Special Status

• Mar 2006

Oh man I have tears in my eyes...too funny....
                  I guess you have a point there....although sounds to be interesting in a strange way......roflmao....or pathetic which ever...
                  lmao..
                  Actually Kate... come to think about it... with both twitching might work just perfect... this vacation might turn out to be the best fun... Nothing is more perfect than a guy and girl twitching under the caribbean stars..

Comment

• kassi59
                    Major General

• Nov 2005

lmao..
                    Actually Kate... come to think about it... with both twitching might work just perfect... this vacation might turn out to be the best fun... Nothing is more perfect than a guy and girl twitching under the caribbean stars..
                    well, ya, Im sure some of the locals would love to pour cold icy drinks down to us...lol.....what a sideshow, dont think anyone would miss it!...heehe...
                    Ill take something iced and frothy/make it a double - Hey! dont forget the funnel!.....see Im twitchin here!...
                    lmao -

Comment

• ez-ez
                      Special Status

• Mar 2006

well, ya, Im sure some of the locals would love to pour cold icy drinks down to us...lol.....what a sideshow, dont think anyone would miss it!...heehe...
                      Ill take something iced and frothy/make it a double - Hey! dont forget the funnel!.....see Im twitchin here!...
                      lmao -
                      lmao@the sideshow..........

We gonna have to charge for that to get money for a hotel room..

lmao

Comment

• limebrook1
                        Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Hey you two - has this turned into your personal dating forum????

There I was, reading from the first post, about to say something sensible and then I got a load of your conversation!

Ok, ok, I know when I'm not wanted. Three's a crowd - I'll go sulk! Or try and remember what I was going to do on my site before I logged into the forum. Or not. Whatever. Now which post haven't I read yet??
                        Trish
                        www.Limebrook.com
                        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Lincslady
                          Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

well, as long as the coats are pressed without a crease and bleached perfect white!...lol
                          Hahahahaha!
                          Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• Vaynloc
                            Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Hey Islandcrazy, I think I may have more problems than you! I still have not even subscribed to Voda yet. I still havn't made it past getting my ideas off the paper yet, and I still find myself checking in here just about everyday! Hopefully soon I will get my website going off the paper and onto our screens LOL!

Comment

• islandcrazy
                              Major

• Jul 2006

I cannot believe you people went to Aruba without me!!! I LOVE the islands!!!!

Anyway, Vaynloc....believe me, I'm not that far ahead of you!!

I'm going to try and sleep it off now! LOL
                              still working on website!

Comment

• kassi59
                                Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by limebrook1
                                Hey you two - has this turned into your personal dating forum????

There I was, reading from the first post, about to say something sensible and then I got a load of your conversation!

Ok, ok, I know when I'm not wanted. Three's a crowd - I'll go sulk! Or try and remember what I was going to do on my site before I logged into the forum. Or not. Whatever. Now which post haven't I read yet??
                                No no, no personal dating. Just got carried away with vodainsanity ...lol..but there is a need for a third wheel! ...twitchees ya know...lol how still is your pouring hand

Comment

Working...
                                X