Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member here

Hi all,

Just joined your group this afternoon. I think I may be "way over my head" but I am up for the challange.

Looking forward to learning how to make web pages and having my own site.

echair

Re: new member here

Welcome to VodaLand, when you think you are sinking ask a question, lots of lifelines in here.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hello :) ;)

FPRULES

Comment

Oh we are all in way over our heads......
        I got my first account last year and I'm still learning. Doesn't help that my first commercial project was to take on yell.com with no money, no backing and most importently no idea but with the help of all these splendid chaps and ladies I'm up and gradually running! (oh and I cannot speel)
        A big welcome to vodaland!

Comment

Originally posted by echair
          Hi all,
          Just joined your group this afternoon. I think I may be "way over my head" but I am up for the challange.
          Looking forward to learning how to make web pages and having my own site.
          echair
          Look at MY hairline! Most of the knowledge still bounces over my noggin!

You are in good company.....the VodaHOST will prove to be your best resource and inspiration to not only provide you with timely solutions as you transform your internet vision into a reality, they will undoubtedly become fast friends as well.....

"Plan Your Work, and Work Your Plan!" is more than a common mantra here in VodaLand....it is an essential element to true online success!

Welcome. We look forward to working with you!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Welcome! If you find yourself over your head, there are plenty of life preservers in here to help you stay afloat!..

Comment

Vodahost is the best life-preserver you can find. Just remember not to kick, trust in it and it will do the job!
              We have all been at the beginning and know just how daunting the process can appear. But more importantly we all have our site's up and running, so it is possible to make it, just relax and study the tutorials, search the forums, and if the answer is not there, just ask us.
              Good luck and welcome!
              MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
              Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
              www.princess-bride.co.uk
              Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Hi echair.
                Welcome to the forum.
                If you require any help or advice just shout up here and there is always someone will come up with the answer.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
                royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Hi echair ;)

FPRULES

Comment

Hi Echair!

I am a newbie here as well. Dont worry about being over your head. This is an excellent community. Don't be afraid to ask when u have problems.
                    brenT

Comment

Working...
                    X