Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music Production

Rob,

I'd like to hear some of your techno. I work with techno in the background all day. It helps me to concentrate. Have a super day!!
    brenT

Comment

Well.. I havent made any techno that I would eve share with anybody LOL. Even after three years. My drums are good, my basslines are good but riff's and hits really have got me thinking hard, too hard.

I used to be in the nig***lub DJ game though, If you want it here is a link to download a DJ mix? Not techno though but it is very tuff and fast house music.

30 mins from a two hour set.

http://www.catsnaps.co.uk/uploads/me_live_in_brixton_london.mp3

FPRULES

Comment

~Rob you are letting me down mate, I've sent a thread to give me opinion, you are here to stop by, and you don't want to give a hand to your old man :))))
        The Producer

Comment

I dont know what you mean NP. I havent let anybody down. I have been assisting people with code and graphics all night. I think I desevred a few hours sleep to be honest. What thread? I havent seen it anywhere. If I had then I would have replied as soon as I could.

FPRULES

Comment

Take a look in new posts there is one with "need your opinion"

Thanks man, I just need comments, I didn't ask to pay me, don't be angry of me, it's just me, Nite Producer :)))))))
            The Producer

Comment

Not angry NP honestly ;)

Gimme a chance though. I only logged in ten mins ago and its a big forum. will go and take a look now :)

EDIT.... I replied here NP ;)

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
              X