12 Hours ago....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12 Hours ago....

I can see the site as well Bill, everything appears normal :)

FPRULES

Comment

Can you start building a sololaunch site for free

I have no knowledge of computers but would like to build a ecommerce site. I sell promotional products and print services. Can I download Salolaunch for free or do I have to pay for hosting first. I can not seem to get on the control pannel without a account. If I start on Bluevoda can I transfer the site to sololaunch ecommerce site builder.

Renee

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
        Interesting, something is blocking my site. i will check on other laptops. Thanks
        Hi Bill, i have to do a Ctrl alt delete to get off your page. It loads ok, then at the last second everything locks up on me.

Chris.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

yeah I am using ie6. I have had a few of the sites here that wont show. maybe its my cookie settings? could also be my pop-up blocker .... its a bugger sometimes... I'll checkk into this right now and let you know what happens.
          brenT

Comment

also i dont know if this will help or not bill , but at the bottom of the 'This Resource Cannot Be Displayed' page its says HTTP 406 - Not Acceptable Internet Explorer. I see that I am the only one with viewing the page. so i clear my cookies uhhgain, and checked my settings, and still i get the error.
            brenT

Comment

Working...
            X