X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can You Dance?

Originally posted by Code-Burnt-Gemini
    LOL ez-ez!

I think I might try that recipe myself. I cant cook anything ... but just combining ingredients and chillin is right up my alley.

Thanks for the dance >:o)
    LOL..
    Code.. you sound like a person who is loved by the local take-away food shop owners.. and why wouldn't they like you..!! After all, you're funding their kids college education..lol

Comment

DANCING? Did someone say DANCING? I LOVE dancing!!

whether or not I'm GOOD at it is up for interpretation! After a couple of Coronas, I am VERY good at it from my vantage point...
      but if my CHILDREN are watching???? Not so good in their view!!

2 dancing stories..
      1. Dancing the 2-step to country western music (boot scootin) with a Corona and a partner that can really "go for it" is Exhilerating!! (not old-country, but NEW country). I know many an ordinary guy that "got the dream girl" by his 2 step abilities in college!!!! Including my hubbie LOL LOL! Even now when we hit the dance floor (unfortunately not often enough) we still "count" the steps for each other (1-2-123, 1-2-123), but it is always loads of fun in the end! When our friends see us dance, they think we are very good and can see we have alot of fun! Our kids think we are stupid.

2. In the Virgin Islands, afternoon dancing to live steel drum music under a cabanna next to the ocean with about 50 people from all walks of life...just arriving for their vacation to cut loose and have some fun! Barefoot or sandals, sarongs or shorts, Old or young (grandparents and children mixed in), Coronas or Rum punch....SO much fun! NO idea how to do any REAL steeldrum dancing...but laugh and dance until it HURTS!!!!

To our friends we were great! To my kids (12 & 13) We TOTALLY cannot dance and they were completely humiliated! they still think we are stupid.

the moral of the story? Dancing beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! But what really counts, is if you have fun!!!

Oh, one more thing...you must watch the movie "Hitch" if you want to see the funniest and truest "dance" story! Will Smith tries to teach Kevin James how to "dance cool" and in the end, Kevin James was the one who knows what "dancing " is all about!
      still working on website!

Comment

Originally posted by islandcrazy
        2 dancing stories..
        1. Dancing the 2-step to country western music (boot scootin) with a Corona and a partner that can really "go for it" is Exhilerating!! (not old-country, but NEW country). I know many an ordinary guy that "got the dream girl" by his 2 step abilities in college!!!! Including my hubbie LOL LOL! Even now when we hit the dance floor (unfortunately not often enough) we still "count" the steps for each other (1-2-123, 1-2-123), but it is always loads of fun in the end! When our friends see us dance, they think we are very good and can see we have alot of fun! Our kids think we are stupid.

2. In the Virgin Islands, afternoon dancing to live steel drum music under a cabanna next to the ocean with about 50 people from all walks of life...just arriving for their vacation to cut loose and have some fun! Barefoot or sandals, sarongs or shorts, Old or young (grandparents and children mixed in), Coronas or Rum punch....SO much fun! NO idea how to do any REAL steeldrum dancing...but laugh and dance until it HURTS!!!!
        Wow.. We have so much in common.. I have 2 very similar stories:

1. I tried the (1-2 1-2-3) step dance, until I discovered I couldn't count past '2'.

2. I been to the Virgin Islands, afternoon dancing to live steel drum music under a cabana next to the ocean with about 50 people from all walks of life.. Just arriving for their vacation to cut loose and have some fun.. until I discovered I don't look good in a 'Sarong'..

lol..

That's how good of a dancer I am..lol

Comment

ROFL ROFL ROFL Carlos!!!!

Let's see If i can solve your problem:

1. You must have a partner that can count FOR you!!! That is my job even though my husband THINKS he is leading. THen, remember it is all in the SLIDE...........if you aren't sure what number you are on, just SLLLIDDDEEE into it and you can cover your mistake. NEXT, when all else fails, just pull the girl in very close and tell her she is divine and she won't care if you step on her toes! LOL.

Or, modify the step......1, 1, 1-1-1, 1,1,1-1-1! If that fails, submit a support ticket!!

2. That WAS you! I thought you looked familiar!! LOL LOL No worries, mon!

PS. I don't believe you. I'm sure you dance just fine!

Comment

Good instructions IslandCrazy :D but..... I find HTML and CSS so much easier to understand than all those 1's and -'s LOL, is it just a man thing?

FPRULES

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
              music in the blood but poor circulation, lol
              I'm with you there Bill! LOL
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

ROFL ROFL ROFL Carlos!!!!

Let's see If i can solve your problem:

1. You must have a partner that can count FOR you!!! That is my job even though my husband THINKS he is leading. THen, remember it is all in the SLIDE...........if you aren't sure what number you are on, just SLLLIDDDEEE into it and you can cover your mistake. NEXT, when all else fails, just pull the girl in very close and tell her she is divine and she won't care if you step on her toes! LOL.

Or, modify the step......1, 1, 1-1-1, 1,1,1-1-1! If that fails, submit a support ticket!!

2. That WAS you! I thought you looked familiar!! LOL LOL No worries, mon!

PS. I don't believe you. I'm sure you dance just fine!
                ROFL @ Submit a Support Ticket. That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here..

Now.. I agree, if such a girl that will put up with all of my dancing mistakes and toe stepping, then she has got to be Super Divine..lol.. After the dance I would look her straight in the eyes and say: You are the most beautiful girl on a Wheel Chair I have ever laid eyes on.. (Note she wasen't on w heel chair before the dance).

That Sliding idea could work.. but hey, with all the mistakes I make I'll be sliding that much I'd look like I'm Ice Skating, not dancing..lol

I guess I'm just gonna have to submit a support ticket.. ROFL.

And yes, that was me.. I just looked at the photos again and realized that you do recognize me with the wierd looking sarong.. Well.. I didn't have a sarong, so I grabbed the Rug from underneath the coffee table in the hotel room.. That's why I looked a bit different... But never again, I was told that sarongs are worn without anything underneath.. So I did that..The rubber under-lay didn't do my skin any favors, still suffering the effects..lol

Comment

ROFL!

Silly man....where was your beach towel? You can fashion a beach towel into many different clothing items!! Sigh.....LOL LOL LOL

Comment

ROFL!

Silly man....where was your beach towel? You can fashion a beach towel into many different clothing items!! Sigh.....LOL LOL LOL
                    Or just go to a clothing optional beach BUT beware of what you might see...lol

Islandcrazy - I can't submit support tickets as I'm sure I'm in the overuse of 'STUPID' questions doghouse....so I'll have to try and follow your instructions and hope only my nephew and niece think I'm stupid....lol
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                      Or just go to a clothing optional beach BUT beware of what you might see...lol
                      Yeah.. been on one of those beaches in Greece once..

I felt like I was on Shayyk, the Planet of the Wookies, they were so hairy, I could've sworn I was laying right next to Chewbacca.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                        Yeah.. been on one of those beaches in Greece once..

I felt like I was on Shayyk, the Planet of the Wookies, they were so hairy, I could've sworn I was laying right next to Chewbacca.
                        ROFL...that might be insulting the wookies at least they were supposed to that hairy...I thought Chewy was the best looking wookie and his cute little cousins the ewoks not to bad....ahh well I guess it's back to the sarong for you...
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X