X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Self Portrait

Originally posted by FPRob
    Super Goddess Queen of the Universe Bee perhaps? LOL
    Hmmm....does have a nice ring to it...I think I'll now be refferring to my self in those terms....S.G.Q.U.B.---what an acronym....I do believe I need to change my signature now....lol

You may all rise now....I'll try not to be too queenly and have peolekowtowing overly....BUT I do like the 'OFF WITH THEIR HEADS' part of the power....lol
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I do avatars too.. here you go, save the ones you want and use them as you wish..... There are some more somewhere, I will have to dig them out.

What does a person use to create avatars?
      brenT

Comment

Originally posted by Code-Burnt-Gemini
        What does a person use to create avatars?
        Imagination and a Super-man Logo..

Just kidding.. lol.. I honestly have no idea.

Comment

LOL Yeeesss dead right Carlos.. Some people want themed graphics such as the Batman or Superman and rather than spending 20 hours trying to duplicate any given logo it is far easier to search the net for clipart then add it to the graphic design and design around it.

CodeBG.... Avatars can be made in any paint program. They are no different from any other pic, logo or banner. Just smaller so that they fit nicely in your forum member profile.

FPRULES

Comment

LOL Yeeesss dead right Carlos.. Some people want themed graphics such as the Batman or Superman and rather than spending 20 hours trying to duplicate any given logo it is far easier to search the net for clipart then add it to the graphic design and design around it.

CodeBG.... Avatars can be made in any paint program. They are no different from any other pic, logo or banner. Just smaller so that they fit nicely in your forum member profile.

ohhhh! I didnt know that. Well now. I have a new toy... >>:o)
            You Learn Something New Everyday!! Atleast I try to. Thanks so MUCH Rob!!
            brenT

Comment

No Probs mate... Try it in Windows Paint or any free thing that you can download. Make them a maximum of 100x100 pixles and make sure they are saved as JPG not BMP (or the file size will be just toooo big).

Try it, see what you can come with, add a bit of of freehand drawing or import a photograph, put some text or your name in there to personalise it and hey.... There you have it... One brand spanking new avatar :)

FPRULES

Comment

I do avatars too.. here you go, save the ones you want and use them as you wish..... There are some more somewhere, I will have to dig them out.

Use your real photo, so as we all have a face to a name..

Comment

LOLOL OK Kassi... You can see my real photo very sooon. I am going to post a few pics of a recent trip to the ROLLERCOASTERS Yaaaaaaaay... but ok then.. For now... Here is a more normal pic of me...... :) :) :)

FPRULES

Comment

LOLOL OK Kassi... You can see my real photo very sooon. I am going to post a few pics of a recent trip to the ROLLERCOASTERS Yaaaaaaaay... but ok then.. For now... Here is a more normal pic of me...... :) :) :)

Ahhhh, theres Rob!...'allo!.....lol
                    (secret) much better than the first one!...hehe....gotta keep your nose off the glass...lol

Comment

Hahahahaha yes I agree, the first one isn't very flattering is it LOL.

FPRULES

Comment

hehe..I agree, but I think I have seen the first in a sci-fi movie, but I just cant remember the name...lol

Comment

The Hills Have Eyes 2005 remake?? LOL LOL LOL LOL

FPRULES

Comment

lmao...ya, that may be it!.....hahaha
                            the remake!.....hehe..

Comment

Working...
                            X