Double Glazed Cat Flap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Glazed Cat Flap

It's about time too. I was getting a fed up of getting up and down to let 12 cats in and out. Pretty expensive, they had to replace the entire pane of glass but I am sure it will be worth every penny.

FPRULES

Re: Double Glazed Cat Flap

My mother has a cat that would get stuck in that flap ... LOL.
    My mom cant keep from picking up stray cats and my step-dad can't help but to shoot then with his pellet gun when mom isnt watching ... Tis a constant battle.
    brenT

Comment

I'm sure the cats will be happy with the results Rob.. Especially when they come back home at 5am after a long night at the night-club..They'll just say they were home at 1 when you were asleep..lol

Comment

Carlos.. Yeah it does give them a free llicence doesnt it :) Bringing in all the stray girl cats and getting them out quick before I wake up LOL

FPRULES

Comment

Originally posted by FPRob
          Carlos.. Yeah it does give them a free llicence doesnt it :) Bringing in all the stray girl cats and getting them out quick before I wake up LOL
          Uh huh.. You have to keep an eye on them or you'll become a grandparent soon..lol

Comment

What? again? hahaha

FPRULES

Comment

We had a stray cat give birth under the overhang on our roof, how she got up there we don't know.
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Sharon.. It has been my observation with pregnant cats that if they cannot be indoors to give birth then will will make the effort to be high up off the ground and out of predatory harm. Hope they all ended up ok though :)

FPRULES

Comment

Very cool Rob!
                  Ya know I had an idea of the similar - but taking it one step further.
                  My cats are indoor cats. One has been deaf since kittenhood...they are both 12yrs old...so since one cant go out, didn't see the sense to let one out and not the other....
                  but they do however love the outside...so my idea was to combine an aviary type housing,the 'door' you have installed, and a hamster type tube (of course the size of the exit hole in the glass door) for the cats to get out to the catiary...lol...that way the kitties could go out and come in when they choose to, without fear of wild animals making them a snack..as being so high in the mountains there are many cat predator's, coyotes, fisher cats, and more that would love the kitties! And since one cant hear approaching doom, that safe building would be a nice thing!

Comment

Brigadier General Kassi,

I think your idea of a catiary is an awesome idea. Especially for handicapped pets.
                    brenT

Comment

I think that is a good idea too K!!

FPRULES

Comment

well Rob the lil entrepreneur, I get 20%!....lol

Comment

Haha you can have 100% K :) If only I had the time to put such a plan into action :)

Tell you what, you sell them and I'll build them .... 50/50 :) ? :) :) :)

FPRULES

Comment

DEAL - email me and Ill have my lawyer draw up the papers!

Comment

Nope, I will have my lawyers draw up the papers.. It will be free, we'll save a fortune LOL. I thought of a problem though... You will have to fly me to Vermont everytime we sell one LOL

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
                              X