• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beegud2
    Major General

• Apr 2006

Re: Hellooooo!!! Here's Trouble again!

Sheesh...people people ..the animal shelters want some of their animals back...Rob stop stealing their cats...lol
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• PinCushionQueen
      First Sergeant

• Aug 2006

12 cats??!! You're brave!! My mum has one - I got it from the RSPCA and had to give her to my mum... She hated my guts!! :( It got a bit annoying after a while coz she used to chew on my hair and pull it out in clumps! She doesn't hate my mum and dad tho - just me!! She was a real psycho!! What kind of cats you got? I always wanted a bengal but that little brat over at my parents' has put me off for life!! I just like other people's cats now...! :)

*PCQ*
      sigpic"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Comment

• FPRob
        Colonel

• Aug 2006

Not bravce.. Just a sucker for punishment :D

Bengal's are real nice looking cats... and with a severly sick passion for water too :)

Just keep the Boa away from it or it wont last long hahaha

FPRULES

Comment

• Code-Burnt-Gemini
          Major

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by PinCushionQueen
          Limebrook1 - how many pets???!!!!!!! I'm like that - I can't resist when it comes to cute stuff (despite the fact that some would say my choice of "cute" stuff is debatable!). I have my psychic budgie, 2 bearded dragons, a Tokay gecko, a Chilean Rose tarantula, a Pinktoe tarantula, 6 African Clawed frogs, and a boa. I also have an African Grey on the way - I'm just waiting for the breeders to finish hand-rearing him. I had a lutino cockatiel but he died last year *SOB* Where were you staying in Cumbria?! If it was Barrow In Furness I'll really sulk coz you could've come and built my website for me!!!!!! Sorry it rained for you... It ALWAYS rains here. Hang on - just read your post again - you said Cumbria's still a whole lot prettier than Essex... You couldn't have been staying in Barrow then - it's far from pretty here! Lake District perhaps?

*PCQ*

WOW lots of pets! I have held a pink toed tarantula, never owned a spider though. o0o0o0o0o @ the African Grey , those birds are soooooooooooo smart! We own a peach faced love bird and a grey cocktiel. 2 outside cats and one inside 70 pound lap dog ...
          brenT

Comment

• FPRob
            Colonel

• Aug 2006

Pink toed, red knee'd .. They sound like a right bunch of old tarts LOL. Always wanted spiders but we have lots of music playing and there is a source for it in almost every room, spiders are too sensitive to vibration to be able to survive in this house :(

FPRULES

Comment

• limebrook1
              Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Lizards are the only reptiles I'd give house room too I'm afraid - snakes a definite no no - spiders too. My sister-in-law has the most I think - I'm probably leaving something out, but from memory she has 4 llamas, a pot bellied pig, an emu, 4 tortoises including a giant one, 3 dogs, 4 cats, an aviary of various mixed species, a pheasant, two parrots, about six lizards (gecko, bearded dragons and iguana), and around 9 snakes! The snakes are in vivariums all around the sitting room - I wasn't too comfortable there! Oh, and various spiders! She gets given rescue animals a lot!

It's like visiting a zoo when we go there!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Code-Burnt-Gemini
                Major

• Jul 2006

It's like visiting a zoo when we go there!

My neighbor has a thing for birds too. She has Bronze Turkeys, Peacocks and Pea Hens and ALOT of Pea Dibbies ( babies ), plus ducks, and geese. She had alot of exotic birds in the house, but her son became allergic to them.
                brenT

Comment

• PinCushionQueen
                  First Sergeant

• Aug 2006

My spidey is far from a tart, despite her pink toes!!! Believe me - she's nasty!!

Code-Burnt-Gemini - why have you been holding a tarantula??!!! They're horrible things! I only got these because I'm arachnaphobic and my demented boyfriend thought they might cure me...! NO SUCH LUCK!!! The tanks are right by the computer so I hardly get anything done coz I'm always checking to make sure that they haven't escaped...!! My other pets are cute but I don't do spiders!!!
                  Aww!! You have a Peach faced lovebird?!! We used to have some of those! I get the pet thing from my dad - he breeds and shows cocker spaniels and has 15 at the moment! He also breeds and shows birds - mainly canaries and redrumped parakeets but we used to have 2 peach face lovebirds and 4 black-masked ones. It's worse than a zoo at my parents house!

Limebrook1 - what kind of snakes does your sister have? I love iguanas but I'm scared of them! (She says, with 2 spiders peering at her!!)

*PCQ*
                  sigpic"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Comment

• limebrook1
                    Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

I have a cute black and tan cocker spaniel, he is really sweet. Yeah, and he bullies the hell out of my Great Dane - you would not believe it! He growls and snarls at him constantly - looks comical standing on his hind legs growling straight into the big dogs ear! When he was a pup the great dane used to carry him around in his mouth - I'm convinced he has a size complex and used to think 'you wait until I'm as big as you...'!

Mind you, the dane is clumsy and knocks him over all the time so I think most of the noise is about saying 'watch where you're putting your big feet you clumsy oaf!'

We should have realised that he would be very vocal - when we first saw him he was only 3 weeks old, and his kennel name at that time was already 'Whingebucket'!

Snakes? I'm not sure what she has, they range from exotic to a rescued gopher snake that she pulled out of a lake. (She's a warden on a wild life reserve). She has some king snakes, I think. I try not to look too closely.

My step daughter has a Milk snake that she got for her 18th birthday - she's now 27! Must admit it is pretty (red, black and white), and I have touched it (very brave!) , but not gone as far as holding it!
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Code-Burnt-Gemini
                      Major

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by PinCushionQueen
                      My spidey is far from a tart, despite her pink toes!!! Believe me - she's nasty!!

Code-Burnt-Gemini - why have you been holding a tarantula??!!! They're horrible things! I only got these because I'm arachnaphobic and my demented boyfriend thought they might cure me...! NO SUCH LUCK!!! The tanks are right by the computer so I hardly get anything done coz I'm always checking to make sure that they haven't escaped...!! My other pets are cute but I don't do spiders!!!
                      Aww!! You have a Peach faced lovebird?!! We used to have some of those! I get the pet thing from my dad - he breeds and shows cocker spaniels and has 15 at the moment! He also breeds and shows birds - mainly canaries and redrumped parakeets but we used to have 2 peach face lovebirds and 4 black-masked ones. It's worse than a zoo at my parents house!

Limebrook1 - what kind of snakes does your sister have? I love iguanas but I'm scared of them! (She says, with 2 spiders peering at her!!)

*PCQ*

PCQ:

LOL I was only holding the tarantula because my wife just did... LOL didnt want to be seen as skeert! hahahaha I like little spiders really well, jumpin spiders, or crab spiders are quite sociable ( ok does that make me look bad?? LOL ) anyway, I normally wouldnt have held the tarantula ... Yeah my love bird's name is BoBo ... dont ask me how he got that name, BoBo was given to us by one of our clients. He is such a doll, he prunes my eyebrows, he will take food or water out of my mouth, he will shower with me, he LOVES the shower so long as the water isnt too COLD! lol
                      brenT

Comment

Working...
                      X