Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi All:
    Figured I'd Introduce Myself. My name is Ron, and I think I was asleep when they were talking about HTML etc. in school, so here I am. I know more about hardware and the infrastructure of computers than I do programming, but figured I'd give a web site a go.
    I own a small audio / Video / Automation company in San Diego that is branching into "Green" technoledgy such as alternate froms of power etc. hence the new website.
    I look forward to reading your comment etc. as I would consider myself a newbie when in comes to the web any help is a blessing. I hope you all can get get me going in the right direction.

Thanks
    Ron

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hi Ron :) Good luck with your project. I am sure you will find the members here to be very helpful when it comes to advice.

FPRULES

Comment

Hi Ron,

Welcome to BV/VH...you are way ahead of most of us if you knwo hardware etc...and everything else will coem to you eventually as you are in the right place. I'm sure we could use your expertise at some point too. Welcome and I look forward to seeing your site.
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand!

This is the singular source for websites to become more than a vision for those without technical "know-how".....

The tools, technologies, and utilities VodaHost makes available are without comparison, and will be your Bag of Tricks as you take steps on your chosen path to online success. Bone up on the threads in each particular Forum so you can feel prepared to start, and when you run into a wall, your VodaPeers will offer solutions in a style that will not only impress you, but encourage you to strive further than you once imagined.

We look forward to working with you!

"There's Magic in VodaLand!"
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X