Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top Prize From Vodahost! -

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
    Aww. I was getting ready to work my butt off answering questions....
    BUTTT!!!!!!!!! Amanda I am shocked, you are after all a Northern lass in future please use appropriate phrases ahem........arse, crevice, wobble end, hole of Calcutta, backside, ugly frontside, public school toast rack, Tony Blair (little bit of politics(sparkly suit!))............but never butt........please not from one who has seen the light and tasted the chips.

Non Northerners please use any phrase you wish, after all you do not know any better....I'm going now to enjoy an evenings entertainment of black pudding fighting (the ancient art of ecky thump) and whippet racing!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
      I call them "gardeners", EZ! LOL
      LMAO.. Good one..

Only Vasili can come up with some invention like "The Multi-Purpose Gardener"

I am making a note not to ever apply for a grdening job around Vasili's house.. I don't know how to Clean the fridge, wash the dog and change engine oil in the car..lol

Comment

Screw all that! That's for the housekeepers and the Maid!

ATTN Gardeners: Just keep my lawn perfect, the leafblower turned OFF before 9am, and if you see me walking around outside during the day, smile, take a break, and let me "sneak" my cigar in peace.....and remember to put your empties from the poolbar in the garbage can, which you WILL empty onto your truck before you go!!!!!

(LOLOL! Gotcha!)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          So...where's the keyboard, or is this really "fancy-smancy" with voice recognition?
          (I would definitely disable the webcam.....)
          LOL
          lol...I would thank you for that!....hehehe...never thought of that!...

Comment

Working...
          X