• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • circuspet.com
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Re: Magic Hamburger

Since this is not live I think it was done with a lot of film editing. I like the part where he removes the first burger which was whole on the menu, takes a bite, then puts it back in the menu, reviling the menu with a burger missing a bite.

Comment

• AmaDee
      Colonel

• Jun 2006

i'm stooped. WHO IS HE?

Comment

• VodaHost
        General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Lets examine the facts.

1) This is not real, if it was real this guy would be running the world.
        2) He clearly has nothing in his hands.
        3) The burger is real.
        4) it is a solid background.

And most importantly

5) This is a made for TV trick.

Here it is....

Since the trick is staged and choreographed for TV, the camera crew is in on it, not only the camera crew, but the spectators also. It is one large trick with over 15 players designed to deceive the television viewer.

On que, all the spectators oooh and ahhh and look astonished, it is all part of the illusion.

How do you think David Copperfield made a jet disappear? He had 100 “witnesses” form a circle and hold hands around it, covered the jet with a sheet, flicked the lights on and off and presto, whamo, the jet is gone.

The whiteness’s are still holding hands in a circle and the jet that was in the middles of the circle has vanished.

Each “witness” or should I say stage extra was paid $200 for the days work and signed a NDA non disclosure agreement.

To make it look even more realistic, they threw in a few kids and grannies.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X