• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beegud2
    Major General

• Apr 2006

Re: Poll: Should I pay?

And now can we talk about the much hunted and maligned 'bumble bee'...people stop the madness and taking all our hard worked for honey...get your own honey somewhere else...bzzz
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• ez-ez
      Special Status

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
      And now can we talk about the much hunted and maligned 'bumble bee'...people stop the madness and taking all our hard worked for honey...get your own honey somewhere else...bzzz
      If it's any consolation.. I am a man that is known to take no s*** from no one.. But I would take as much s*** as a bee would give me, and still ask for more..

Got it Hunni..?..lol

Comment

• beegud2
        Major General

• Apr 2006

Got it Hunni...lol....ya da mon...good arguments...were you ever on the debate team cause I was ready to jump ship and head for your corner...<sorry Rob not abandoning you...strategic relocation...>
        Beezz
        sigpic

Comment

• ez-ez
          Special Status

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
          Got it Hunni...lol....ya da mon...good arguments...were you ever on the debate team cause I was ready to jump ship and head for your corner...<sorry Rob not abandoning you...strategic relocation...>
          lmao @ strategic relocation.. (very cute)

A debate team..?? lol... Darlin, I've only ever been on my team.. do you really think any group would be crazy enough to let me join..??..lol.. I'm only just poor hard working suburban butler working hard and learning hard just to get by... Unless of course a subject I did at Uni called 'Moot' has benefited me some..;)

Comment

• FPRob
            Colonel

• Aug 2006

LOL ooops Im sorry I started a war between my man EZ and my gal Bee LOL LOL

Ahhh Carlos.. would it be true to say thought that both the whale and the tiger are in fact below us on the food chain given our intelligence and technology so... Surely both majestic creatures are edible? hehehehe

Some people in the east are known to have fed themselves on cat.. Thats what caused the Sars virus ;)

FPRULES

Comment

• beegud2
              Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by FPRob

Ahhh Carlos.. would it be true to say thought that both the whale and the tiger are in fact below us on the food chain given our intelligence and technology so... Surely both majestic creatures are edible? hehehehe

Some people in the east are known to have fed themselves on cat.. Thats what caused the Sars virus ;)
              No war ..just honorable debating.

As for cat meat...hmmm..heard it tastes like chicken...lol

poor hard working suburban butler
              now see that's an interesting job...stiff upper lip and all...Jeeves...lol...but somehow I don't see you in a Jeeves like role ...no Wooster(sp?) in your life?

Well if ever yu wanted to move and needed a job as a butler..Sandals has a butler program and for their hotels...lol...think of it asa working vacation...lol
              Beezz
              sigpic

Comment

• ez-ez
                Special Status

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by FPRob

Rob.. You are a top bloke.. and that is vibe that comes accross very clear in your philosophy.. There is so much that can be said and debated in respect of this topic.. But you know what..?? It will ultimately come down to one thing.. what each one believes, and how strongly they adhere to these beliefs.. I honestly wouldn't eat a cat even if it was the only way for me to breath.. And the Sars Virus is a well deserved reward for those who ate the cat.. Mother nature is such a powerful system and wont let foul behavior go unpunished.. Hence, I agree with eating whales if you get my drift.. i.e, no casualties.

The one thing I am sure you feel the same about as me, Even though I disagree with your view to death, I will fight to death for your right to embrace and declare it.. and because you already do.. you deserve nothing but respect.

Comment

• FPRob
                  Colonel

• Aug 2006

All good points :) you are right my friend, each to his own, definitely :)

<firm handshake>

And yup maybe a debates for people with a higher uunderstanding of these things than us.

Im just looking at it differently.. No casualties? Most species of Whale are endangeredm they are the casualties. My point being, yeah it suits us humans because it might be a tasty dish and we dont get harmed but it doesn't help the whale population. I speak from a preservation perspective.

:)

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
                  X